Montreal!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Watch out here i come!!! raaaah! Yeah so on March break (9-14) I am going on a drinki.. er class trip with many peeps from my high school to Montreal. So what can you tell me about it? What good stuff is there to do on weeknights? I like a lot of techno type music.. any stuff like that to be had?

I :heart: Montreal! I am moving there in a couple months, but I can't really suggest much other than this cool Irish Pub on Stanley Street. :up:
Have fun!!!

*Jealous

peel pub is always awesome for a drink and a bite to eat

the mad hatter is somewhere in the area as well...it is an extremely small pub but lots of funny

sona is the only club ive ever been to liable to play techno...they're the most popular after hours club as well

club 737(or some other boeing designation) is on the top of one of the sky scrapers...its where the spot lites come from...its a classy club

there is another good one along st. cat's i think...it was 3 floors with each floor covering a generation-it was fun but a few years ago so who knows if its still there

if you're going during the spring le plateua mont-royal is a great neighbourhood to chill in-the residents will tell you it is canada's best area

no matter what tho...you're bound to have a good time:yes:

kobayashi said:
club 737(or some other boeing designation) is on the top of one of the sky scrapers...its where the spot lites come from...its a classy club
I wondered what those lights were for!!

:drool: Montreaaaaaaalllll

thanks for the advice people. it now occurs to me that I would also be up for things that don't involve drinking and gyrating as well.. so any important things or cool things to do that you can thihnk of would be wicked. especially if anyone knows of a cute quaint little cafe or something like that i am curious to know. keep rocking in the free world.

eggspectations is the best breakfast place ive ever been to. i think it was on st. catherine street:)

thats super sexe ouizy

ouizy said:
check out club Supersex...

on St. Catherine's...

i went a couple of weeks ago. it sucked ass-in strictly the traditional sense of course.
there are a lot of other strip joints along that street however.

at one point, standing on st catherine street, you can look to your right and see a brightly lit strip club and look to your left and through some sky scrapers and mcgill's campus you will see a backlit cross standing on mont royal.

Hey Skeek
Good places:
St Sulpice on St Denis street
Hurleys Irish Pub on Crescent Street
McKibbins Irish Pub on Stanley Street
Brutopia on Crescent Street (excellent beer!)
Cafe Campus on Saint-Laurent Street
GoGo (I think thats what its called..they have some good cocktails) on Saint-Laurent Street...
Billy Kun

Badyouken is right..Old Montreal is lovely...
Good mexican food (cheap too) can be found at : Carlos and Pepes on Peel Street...And 3 Amigos on St-Cath near Guy Street...
Have fun !

gabrielvox said:

I dont think there is enough work there for the two of you...

:uhoh:

:laugh:
What is that supposed to mean?!? :|

and bono_man...... I planned this long before you, so it looks like you are out luck. :shrug: too bad so sad.

:angry: and one more thing bono_man, madspit smilies aren't funny, they are just mean and rude. *hands on hips

Thanks for the pointers and banter my friends, I am in the process of packing as we speak.

Back
Top Bottom