Monster, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wha? those aren't even expensive! i got myself a dvd recorder/player with a vcr at worst buy for like $150 i think? the only bummer is it has no tv tuner, which i saw on the box but it didn't click till i was installing it. i told my mom not to take my vcr to storage, so she did :doh:

now i have no way to tape crap :mad:

It's a DVD-R/VCR combo that Not only is a DVD recorder (It can record tv onto DVD) but it's obviously also a VHS Recorder, PLUS it can copy VHS onto DVD AND it can upconvert DVD's to "prettymuch" HD quality! And it's $178 :banghead: See I still buy VHS because....they're usually ridiculously cheap duh, and I have a VCR, and I usually don't care about bonus features. Add onto that the fact that blank DVDs are SUPER cheap, adn this is a total win/win for me. ANd the fact that I've been waiting years for a Video player that did something like this

DAMN CREAKING SOUND

Freaky shit Ian.

A MAN DREAMS OF LEAVING
BUT HE ALWAYS STAYS BEHIND

Woah, and I read that just as it played!

And these are the days when we look for something other ...

Through the light projected he can see himself up close

A man captures colour
A man likes to stare

It's a DVD-R/VCR combo that Not only is a DVD recorder (It can record tv onto DVD) but it's obviously also a VHS Recorder, PLUS it can copy VHS onto DVD AND it can upconvert DVD's to "prettymuch" HD quality! And it's $178 :banghead: See I still buy VHS because....they're usually ridiculously cheap duh, and I have a VCR, and I usually don't care about bonus features. Add onto that the fact that blank DVDs are SUPER cheap, adn this is a total win/win for me. ANd the fact that I've been waiting years for a Video player that did something like this

DAMN CREAKING SOUND
:hmm: what brand is it? that sounds exactly like mine. not that i imagine samsung is the only one to make those. but yeah. i've watched dvds on it, it's nice. and i have an lcd tv too, so yeah.

what i want to do is get the crap off my tivo and put them on dvd. i'd have to record them onto vhs first, but that's no problem. vhs > dvd is super fast. i bought a vhs of something (only format it's available in) and it coverted it to a dvd in a few minutes. it took me longer to convert it to ipod format on my comp :fuckyeah:

A man captures colour
A man likes to stare
Turns his money into light to look for her
She is the dreamer
She's imagination
Through the light projected he can see himself up close ...

And now for Stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom