Monster, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have no compass
And I have no map
And I have no reasons
No reasons to get back
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what
And I don't know the limit
The limit of we've get
[...]
Uncertainty could be a guiding light

Sure, I said it yesterday, but they're some of the best U2 lyrics ever.

She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in
She's gonna ... wait, Chass is in this song?

:wink:

:drool:

i've been informed we're having mexican for lunch tomorrow :mad: :mad: :mad:

it's my birthmonth, i thought i got to make all the decisions :depressed:
Bleh. I like chinese because it's mostly chicken! (The lunch specials, anyway.) and that works out good for my diet (as I don't eat much meat besides chicken.), naturally, it winds up being a favourite. :drool:

God, I wish I had got behind you guys, hen I could've skipped Babyface to make up for it.

God, I wish I had got behind you guys, hen I could've skipped Babyface to make up for it.

:laugh: I was thinking that too. Especially as my drinks run was all too quick. Damn kitchen being pretty much right by my computer.

Bleh. I like chinese because it's mostly chicken! (The lunch specials, anyway.) and that works out good for my diet (as I don't eat much meat besides chicken.), naturally, it winds up being a favourite. :drool:
oh i love mexican too, i'm just in the mood for other stuff. i'll eat just about any meat :hmm: i might get carnitas tomorrow :drool:

:yes:

i started out doing a birthweek thing, then i was like "fuck it, i'm taking all of august"

plus my birthday's smack dab in the middle of the month so it works out :hi5: :spoiled:

I pretty much lay Siege on the first week of September, but after that it's just no fun anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom