Monster, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you telling me that you're the invisible monkey named Jim? :hmm:

No I'm John, JIm is just the invisible monkey who hangs around with J-man and the invisible pink elephant :wink:

Shush you, I've been working very hard to get back to a normal sleeping pattern? And whatever happened to your sleeping early huh huh? I'm never going to finish Breaking Dawn at this rate. :wink:

October listening party happened :wink:

Rejoice :rockon:

I don't get all the ATYCLB hate, that album got me into U2, and just means a lot to me on a personal level. So much that I can barely stand to listen to it because of what it reminds me of. :slant:

It was actually my first U2 album proper, after the Best Of 1980-1990, but I never dug all of it, and getting the rest of the band's discography made me like it even less.

:down: that sucks. i lost my music collection once thanks to a virus (damn windows) but i've long since replaced everything.

Well my portable drive died out of nowhere, It didnt fall, It just sat nicely on my desk.

I would like to replace everything, but there was simply too much to replace. And now I have a shared internet connection, my sister slows me down! :mad:

Holy CRAP. Somebody other than Larry must have drummed on Rejoice. Larry isn't that good!

:drool:

:rocks the fuck out to the end of Rejoice:

I'd go as far as saying this is one of U2's best songs.

FIIIIYYYYUUUUHHHH.

Great song. Cool to hear Saturday Night on the Boy remaster too, but Fire is a definite improvement on it.

Well my portable drive died out of nowhere, It didnt fall, It just sat nicely on my desk.

I would like to replace everything, but there was simply too much to replace. And now I have a shared internet connection, my sister slows me down! :mad:
ugh, that's even worse.

and that sucks. i share mine with my parents but for all intents and purposes, it's all mine, since they don't do anything other than browse the net.

ugh, that's even worse.

and that sucks. i share mine with my parents but for all intents and purposes, it's all mine, since they don't do anything other than browse the net.

Well I'm not sure my sister does a ton of downloading, she's mostly just on myspace and occasionally streaming songs on her friends pages, but even that shouldn't slow me down.

I dunno, torrents are just really slow for me, unless the other computer connected to our internet is turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom