Monster, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, i've never seen them live, but i've got their first two albums. that's cool they released everything as bootlegs. more bands need to do this!

Its so good, cause they are so fucking brilliant live. They're up there with U2. They're brilliant at playing covers. At the two shows I saw they did
INXS' "Need You Tonight" & "Don't Change" and A Cover of Kylie Minouge's "Can't Get You Outta My Head" ...bazar, but so very cool!

Its so good, cause they are so fucking brilliant live. They're up there with U2. They're brilliant at playing covers. At the two shows I saw they did
INXS' "Need You Tonight" & "Don't Change" and A Cover of Kylie Minouge's "Can't Get You Outta My Head" ...bazar, but so very cool!
wow, two inxs songs? :heart: covering kylie does sound a bit odd but if they make it work...:up:

It's not even 1 yet :wink:

Shush you, I've been working very hard to get back to a normal sleeping pattern? And whatever happened to your sleeping early huh huh? I'm never going to finish Breaking Dawn at this rate. :wink:

I don't get all the ATYCLB hate, that album got me into U2, and just means a lot to me on a personal level. So much that I can barely stand to listen to it because of what it reminds me of. :slant:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJOICE!

God, this song owns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom