Monster, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 should write a song called Water Co., that way they'd get the utilities monopoly and get 10 times the roll if someone lands! :hyper:

:lmao:

And maybe they should do a series of four songs, Frankton Junction, Balclutha Station, Kaikoura Station, and Taumarunui Station. Then whenever anybody lands on a railway, they pay $200!

Dear doofus Bono,

While your lyrical flubs somehow still sounded good on Boy, don't push your luck again.

Regards,
Ax

Dear prick...wanker...Axver

I am sorry you do not appreciate good art; you see it is a objective fact that the music I write is amazing. You just don't GET IT; when you smell a new born baby's head you will finally get it; until then please stop telling me how to do my jobs or else...I will chop you up and feed you to starving Africans.

Sincerly,
Bono who you are pushing way too far mister

Dear prick...wanker...Axver

I am sorry you do not appreciate good art; you see it is a objective fact that the music I write is amazing. You just don't GET IT; when you smell a new born baby's head you will finally get it; until then please stop telling me how to do my jobs or else...I will chop you up and feed you to starving Africans.

Sincerly,
Bono who you are pushing way too far mister

Dear egomaniac Bono,

Edge, Adam, and Larry have just left to form a new band with Sonny Bono's ghost. It's called the No Bonos Club. They're allowed one Bono, and you're not it.

Sorry, and don't shoot the messenger,
Wanker Ax

Why does iTunes tag my album as Boy[UK] when I clearly bought it in Canada? (Ugly North American cover included and everything :angry:)

Here it's Reading Railroad, Pennsylvania Railroad, B&O Railroad, and Short Line :wink:

Yes, but it's fun trying to get people who aren't Kiwis to pronounce Taumarunui Station correctly. It brings plenty of lulz.

Dear egomaniac Bono,

Edge, Adam, and Larry have just left to form a new band with Sonny Bono's ghost. It's called the No Bonos Club. They're allowed one Bono, and you're not it.

Sorry, and don't shoot the messenger,
Wanker Ax

Dear misinformed Axver

They did not leave the band under their own free will, I kicked them out! They were trying push their musical ideas on me; and wanted songs that had nothing to do with souls kneeling! Instead I formed a new band with me on Lead Guitar and Vocals, Dik "The Corner" Evans, Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois, a Drum Machine and the girls who done backing vocals on Red Light. We are called The Greatest Band Ever featuring Bono. Please check out our new album which will be a complete masterpiece

Regards,
Super Bono

My brain says tah mah roo nee :shrug:

And just like every other foreigner, you'd be wrong! :lol:

Taw-mah-roo-noo-ee, roughly. But it's said quite fast, so those syllables all get clipped down to size. Best heard rather than explained, really.

Dear misinformed Axver

They did not leave the band under their own free will, I kicked them out! They were trying push their musical ideas on me; and wanted songs that had nothing to do with souls kneeling! Instead I formed a new band with me on Lead Guitar and Vocals, Dik "The Corner" Evans, Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois, a Drum Machine and the girls who done backing vocals on Red Light. We are called The Greatest Band Ever featuring Bono. Please check out our new album which will be a complete masterpiece

Regards,
Super Bono

Dear fool Bono,

You just kicked out the only things that ever made U2 good, Edge and Adam. You're fucked now. I'll point and laugh as you go down. And I'll download your album rather than buying it!

Hope the last days of your music career are memorable,
Ax

Itunes just played the Playboy Mansion after Boy...*Listens*

I've got a Brisbane Lovetown gig after Boy, which would be great if the audio quality weren't almost totally unlistenable!

Oh whoa. I don't feel so good.
Maybe those Raisinettes weren't the best idea...

:hug:

Dear fool Bono,

You just kicked out the only things that ever made U2 good, Edge and Adam. You're fucked now. I'll point and laugh as you go down. And I'll download your album rather than buying it!

Hope the last days of your music career are memorable,
Ax

Dear Axver,

You will not download the album because I have sued all torrent, and download sites in advance for 100 million dollars in the case that the album appears on their sites; so you will have to buy the album. It is entitled "Soular".

I hope your non-existent musical career is memorable :)

B to the o to the n to the o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom