Monster, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so who was a dork and made this the first song they listened to once they turned 18? *proudly raises hand*

Dear Bono,

Regardless of whether you are referring to your 1960 birthday or your 1978 eighteenth birthday, neither was on a Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday respectively. Thus your OOC lyric is a LIE. How can we trust you now?

Regards,
Ax

Dear Axver,

You know way too much about my personal life. Please stop stalking me

Regards,
Bono :wink:

:wave: Just popping in to say hello.

:wave: hey; not gonna join us for the listening party?

Dear Axver,

You know way too much about my personal life. Please stop stalking me

Regards,
Bono :wink:

Dear Bono,

I expected you were wrong and it was fucking easy to check on Wikipedia.

But I don't expect you to know what Wikipedia is. You're too busy on the Annhilation Tour, right?

See you at the Kunstmuseum,
Ax

Wow...it's been too long since I last listened to this album. :drool:

And I don't even own any of the remasters yet. :reject:

:lol: Boy listening parties are the place to be. :up:

And that's what Bono's saying? I always hear it as "shikah", whatever the fuck that is.

Shika, as in the one who posts it on here, got her username from thinking it sounds like Shika as well. You're not the only one!

Wow...it's been too long since I last listened to this album. :drool:

And I don't even own any of the remasters yet. :reject:

I haven't bought the remasters yet either. Might order them from Amazon today though, since that's cheaper than paying exorbitant Aussie prices.

Stories For Boys, as I said yesterday, fucking RULED as a snippet in Vertigo. It would have been even cooler if they'd segued into a full performance of SFB, though.

Dear Bono,

I expected you were wrong and it was fucking easy to check on Wikipedia.

But I don't expect you to know what Wikipedia is. You're too busy on the Annhilation Tour, right?

See you at the Kunstmuseum,
Ax

Dear Axver,

I have no idea what tour you are talking about; I am currently busy composing our latest hit song "The Soul of the Knees"; it is a master piece aloud the lines of Wild Honey, and the lyrics are heavier than five trucks

Regards,
B
Cheers!, I owe you a Coffee :wink:

Do you hate me?

Dear Axver,

I have no idea what tour you are talking about; I am currently busy composing our latest hit song "The Soul of the Knees"; it is a master piece aloud the lines of Wild Honey, and the lyrics are heavier than five trucks

Regards,
B

Dear Bono,

You need to keep up with the online goss, and maybe watch out because if you keep pursuing those lyrics, Axver or Adam is going to smack you over the head with a bass guitar and make you churn out quality lyrics about unforgettable fires and heartlands again.

Kindest regards,
Ax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom