Monster, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Cat Dubh is fucking great fun to play on guitar.

I told her you wanted to drag her in here:wink:

yes it does; so much; I wish he still soloed (like that)

She-cat!

:lol: Boy listening parties are the place to be. :up:

And that's what Bono's saying? I always hear it as "shikah", whatever the fuck that is.

Yes, if I know the truth about you ... :drool:

And I really fucking love the passage leading from An Cat Dubh to Into The Heart. So glad they brought this back on Vertigo, and even more glad that I caught it once.

*cracks her back* What's shaking?

I've just finished cleaning my bathroom :crack:

It wasn't disgusting or anything, just gathering clutter, plus the floor needed to be mopped, and the counter cleaned.

I suck at guitar, and only play it when I'm with a friend; dossing around making songs about cats in hay and unicorns :wink:

I'm probably even more shit at guitar. I've barely touched it in four or so years. Wasn't too bad once, I could play a number of early U2 songs. An Cat Dubh and 11 O'clock Tick Tock were personal favourites.

She ran off and got the album :hyper:

I think it's she-cat...with a silent t...that's what I always hear...

Awesome!

And yeah, she-cat makes a hell of a lot more sense, especially given the song's content. And a silent t? Since when did Bono enunciate properly anyway! :lol:

Yes, if I know the truth about you ... :drool:

And I really fucking love the passage leading from An Cat Dubh to Into The Heart. So glad they brought this back on Vertigo, and even more glad that I caught it once.

:drool: This has to be my favourite song on Boy. Into The Heart is just total fucking winnage too, I love how it progresses from An Cat Dubh onto that. :hyper:

I beg to differ. :combust:

so basically we should just picture how you'd react in one of those ads; except with food instead of shampoo? :wink:

I'm probably even more shit at guitar. I've barely touched it in four or so years. Wasn't too bad once, I could play a number of early U2 songs. An Cat Dubh and 11 O'clock Tick Tock were personal favourites.

I'm not good at all; my friend is much better with his soloing and shredding. I rely on effects too much

*cracks her back* What's shaking?

I've just finished cleaning my bathroom :crack:

It wasn't disgusting or anything, just gathering clutter, plus the floor needed to be mopped, and the counter cleaned.

Hey Chass! :wave:

We're cranking Boy again since we all dig it, then we're going to do Zooropa when Kim returns in an hour. She'd like to play it and I missed almost all of it yesterday.

I'm joining in, that walk up to my room after spending 8 hours on my feet was mighty painful.

And where did the quick reply box go? :sad:

edit: nevermind i just saw it

Last edited:
Here comes that great OOC intro! :drool:

And hey Dani, nice of you to join us! :wave:

Bloody woeful, isn't it! The teams, I mean, not me loving hearing about what people do at uni :lol:

Yes Indeed. I saw some of the Swans game last night on Ch 7 at 11ish, and they got off to a flyer. Must have been a good game though. Collingwood. One words. Shizenhouzen! We Need J.Brown NOW!

Ohh you guys are listening to Boy, what song? I have it on the computer at work.

Dear Bono,

Regardless of whether you are referring to your 1960 birthday or your 1978 eighteenth birthday, neither was on a Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday respectively. Thus your OOC lyric is a LIE. How can we trust you now?

Regards,
Ax

Yes Indeed. I saw some of the Swans game last night on Ch 7 at 11ish, and they got off to a flyer. Must have been a good game though. Collingwood. One words. Shizenhouzen! We Need J.Brown NOW!

Ohh you guys are listening to Boy, what song? I have it on the computer at work.

Just nearing half way through out of Control at the moment for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom