Monster, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Righto. Serena, you in? I've the album set and ready to go when you guys are.

I'm afraid not. I haven't eaten anything since 1 pm (besides chocolate and popcorn at the movie theater!) so I need to get my leftover food. I'd rather catch Zooropa when you guys do that one anyway. :drool:

Edit; Or I can jump in with my food...:hmm:

I'm afraid not. I haven't eaten anything since 1 pm (besides chocolate and popcorn at the movie theater!) so I need to get my leftover food. I'd rather catch Zooropa when you guys do that one anyway. :drool:

Aww, shame. I've got speakers so I can keep listening while grabbing lunch soon. :wink:

:wave: Anna, you want to join us in listening to Boy?

I would if I could, but Boy is lost among about 16 boxes of books and cds we are yet to unpack. They're all under the stairs somewhere. I've got some cds out, but old U2 are still packed. :(

I'll try and catch some as you play them on the squeezebox though!

I would if I could, but Boy is lost among about 16 boxes of books and cds we are yet to unpack. They're all under the stairs somewhere. I've got some cds out, but old U2 are still packed. :(

I'll try and catch some as you play them on the squeezebox though!

Eeek. See, this is why my whole music collection is on my computer. All nice and easily accessible. :wink:

Two, three, four! I will follow! :drool:

Twilight! :rockon:

I look into his eyes, they're closed but I see something, the teacher told me why, I laugh when old men cry :drool:

Apart from The Electric Co., I think this is Boy's best song. It's amazing how much it improved from the hilariously shit demo used as Another Day's b-side.

IN THE SHADOW, BOY MEETS MAN.

Yup that's the party lifestyle :wink:

:lol:

Actually, had you told U2 in 1980 that some Irish guy would be listening to the album simultaneously with a guy in Melbourne in 2008, they'd probably have found the idea fucking incredible. Except for Edge, who'd already been to the future and knew it would happen.

I'm already programmed to Toronto time, even though I'm not going for 2 days yet

You should drag Dani into this listening party. :up:

And Twilight's solo fucking RULES. Simplistic but damn effective.

:lol:

Actually, had you told U2 in 1980 that some Irish guy would be listening to the album simultaneously with a guy in Melbourne in 2008, they'd probably have found the idea fucking incredible. Except for Edge, who'd already been to the future and knew it would happen.

Past Edge who was really from the Future, may be stalking this thread right now :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom