Monster, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That might be the way to go me thinks. It says just to read the course guides carefully, and none of the civil engineering courses on Swinburne, RMIT or La Trobe say anything about sitting the Tests, nor does it say so in the Course Guide Book. So maybe Civil Engineering courses don't require you to sit the STAT.

Definitely call to be on the safe side. Now, things in Queensland may be a little different, but there is an effort to standardise things nationwide, and my friend who's doing an engineering course there had to take one of those tests - and had the unfortunate bugger been born two days later, he wouldn't have had to do it! Also, depending on what your ENTER score is like, if you think you can get a better score on the STAT, it's a good idea to take it anyway.

Damn. :giggle:

For the record...

IAN, YOU WERE WRONG!!!

He thought that by using the small font, he'd be able to literally talk about you behind your back, because it would be too small for you to read. :yes:

:evil:

:hmm: So long as he doesn't catch up on what's been happening, you could have him on about that Ax....:giggle:

:lmao: :lmao:

That's a pretty shit theory, given that I've used size one font before myself! But I'll use this to my advantage now ... :evil:

:scratch: I'm trying to find my Zooropa CD :madwife: I think the kids have moved it :mad:

Oooh and in breaking news.....I have sick children......again. :|

Definitely call to be on the safe side. Now, things in Queensland may be a little different, but there is an effort to standardise things nationwide, and my friend who's doing an engineering course there had to take one of those tests - and had the unfortunate bugger been born two days later, he wouldn't have had to do it! Also, depending on what your ENTER score is like, if you think you can get a better score on the STAT, it's a good idea to take it anyway.

My enter score wouldn't have got me into the Circus Clown course, or maybe I'd have just scrapped in.

I could also make an inquire about it at RMIT's open day this sunday.

Also this was on RMIT's site:

Non-year 12 applicants to undergraduate programs, who are 21 years or over by 1 January of the year they will start studying at RMIT, do not need to meet minimum tertiary entrance requirements. Non-year 12 applicants who don't meet the minimum entry requirements are generally required to be employed in work that is related to the program they are applying for, or to have evidence and/or the ability to meet the demands of the program.

So I take it you didn't get into the college, or you did without sitting the test?

Given that this particular person is in the US, they would have taken a completely different test with the same or similar abbreviation, so their experience is irrelevant.

US "community colleges" are the equivalent of TAFEs here anyway, I believe.

My enter score wouldn't have got me into the Circus Clown course, or maybe I'd have just scrapped in.

I could also make an inquire about it at RMIT's open day this sunday.

Also this was on RMIT's site:

Ah, now that may just be helpful for you then.

:lol: Probably. I play it so often that I think they've taken it to their rooms....I'm determind to find it though :evil:

THIS MOTHER WILL NOT BE BEATEN!! :bonodrum:

Smart kids. Who doesn't love Numb or Lemon or the title track? :drool:

They're great, thanks. :sexywink:
Family's out of town 'til tomorrow night, enjoying some peace and quiet and Chinese food!

Yourself?

Nice one.

Well, I'm trying to figure out how to apply to University, i think I'm going to have to ring 'em up though, just to double check. And I was about to go get some lunch, but its pouring with rain outside at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom