Monster, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Daniel! I see applying for uni is making your life confusingly difficult?

Its driving me up the Gordan Ramsay wall! (fucking) :crazy: I'm trying to figure out if I have to sit a STAT test or not.....

You might be best off simply calling the relevant university's admissions/enrolment department and talking to somebody. Uni websites have a habit of being next to useless.

Hey Kim! :wave:

Ian has a theory about me?

Damn. :giggle:

For the record...

IAN, YOU WERE WRONG!!!

He thought that by using the small font, he'd be able to literally talk about you behind your back, because it would be too small for you to read. :yes:

:evil:

:hmm: So long as he doesn't catch up on what's been happening, you could have him on about that Ax....:giggle:

You might be best off simply calling the relevant university's admissions/enrolment department and talking to somebody. Uni websites have a habit of being next to useless.

That might be the way to go me thinks. It says just to read the course guides carefully, and none of the civil engineering courses on Swinburne, RMIT or La Trobe say anything about sitting the Tests, nor does it say so in the Course Guide Book. So maybe Civil Engineering courses don't require you to sit the STAT.

That's really quite an alarming thought considering that people go to these places for a higher education :ohmy:

I think the problem is that they're designed by people with too much higher education and trying to find the information you want in simple English is borderline impossible. Nothing is where it logically should be, and it's all hidden behind ten thousand submenus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom