Monster, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is especially when you rule the world and it all goes to hell very quickly lol

Heh. Your experience with the aircraft carriers and the transport ship reminds me of the time when I tried to play AOE II on its hardest setting. The fucking Brits managed to tear down all of my castles and destroyed most of my town...except for one villager and a knight. I hid them in a wooded corner of the map and slowly rebuilt a small village, only to be wiped out again. :lol:

Heh. Your experience with the aircraft carriers and the transport ship reminds me of the time when I tried to play AOE II on its hardest setting. The fucking Brits managed to tear down all of my castles and destroyed most of my town...except for one villager and a knight. I hid them in a wooded corner of the map and slowly rebuilt a small village, only to be wiped out again. :lol:

I managed to get my ships to one of my old colonies that was completely destroyed all that was left were some walls, and we landed there and I built a capital; built the walls back up, made my aircraft patrol and built some Anti-Aircraft guns and held out for a while somehow

God my damn comp's been going so glitchy lately. It's FireFox, ever since I downloaded 3 it's been hella screwed up.

LMAO your guys' battles sound ridiculously epic XD. I can't even even begin to figure out how to build a market, let alone defend against the mighty Egyptian opposition of five archers and a few clubmen :sad:

I managed to get my ships to one of my old colonies that was completely destroyed all that was left were some walls, and we landed there and I built a capital; built the walls back up, made my aircraft patrol and built some Anti-Aircraft guns and held out for a while somehow

:lol: Sneaky.

I just looked this game up on Wikipedia and...yeah, I'm torrenting it. :hyper:

DOH! :doh: I hate when the answer is so obvious....you mister hint Section of the instructions, you say I'm to hit the NEXT arrow on the build menu in order to create a market? How clever.

LMAO your guys' battles sound ridiculously epic XD. I can't even even begin to figure out how to build a market, let alone defend against the mighty Egyptian opposition of five archers and a few clubmen :sad:

It has been a very long time since I last played the first AOE (almost seven years!) so my memory may be faulty...but I think you have to reach a certain level of civilisation before you can build a market. Tool Age, maybe? I know you definitely have to have a grainery as well.

Oh man, the Egyptians are hard to take out. :sad:

DOH! :doh: I hate when the answer is so obvious....you mister hint Section of the instructions, you say I'm to hit the NEXT arrow on the build menu in order to create a market? How clever.

Ah, there we go. That might do it. :wink:

EDIT: Shit, I have to be at work in 15 mins. Cheerio. :wave:

Age of Empires just sucked me back in, I am having a boat war!

I WILL sinking your f'ing battleship!

obligatory "i'm online but nobody else is and especially nobody i recognize but i might as well post once in this location anyway" post.

It might be the one record I'll never achieve. Never missed a thread. Second most posts in the Superthreads ever, but never broke 300 posts in a single thread.

What a story!
you've still never missed a thread? :tongue:

oh wait, if you see this reply, which is dubious, i won't see your response. damn it.

i took a picture or two of the prishtina stadium the other day.

Hahaha, I just noticed that the thread we hijacked in our forum gypsy stage on Peeling Off Those Dollar Bills is STILL on that forum's first page. :lmao:
:lmao:

and in response to your bit about course requirements, wow, tht is strange, 4000 words a piece.

the chatting while the other person's not there thing worked better back in the day. ax, do you still read every post of these things? if so, nd you see this, (which you'd have to), email me and say "yes i do."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom