Monster, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, Ocean just floated past me without me even really noticing.

ADWM! :drool:

Eh, I think Bono was too young and naive to have written a song like that as early as Boy. I prefer the innocence of the song, rather than attaching anything sexual to it.

Given An Cat Dubh's subject nature, I think it's quite plausible personally.

Dear Bono,

You need to keep up with the online goss, and maybe watch out because if you keep pursuing those lyrics, Axver or Adam is going to smack you over the head with a bass guitar and make you churn out quality lyrics about unforgettable fires and heartlands again.

Kindest regards,
Ax

Dear Axver,

Adam has once hit me with a bass guitar before, that was the day were I threw out the lyrics to Native Son and All Because of You and replaced them with the genius that you now hear on "Da Bomb". I assure you our new stuff is well above stuff such as Unforgettable Fire and Heartland; it is in fact as good as Elevation; this time I will be in the sky with two other mes and some African kids too.

Regards,
Your hero Bono

Okay I dare you to write the lyrics to that song. :wink:

Like i have the time :wink:

Dear Axver,

Adam has once hit me with a bass guitar before, that was the day were I threw out the lyrics to Native Son and All Because of You and replaced them with the genius that you now hear on "Da Bomb". I assure you our new stuff is well above stuff such as Unforgettable Fire and Heartland; it is in fact as good as Elevation; this time I will be in the sky with two other mes and some African kids too.

Regards,
Your hero Bono

Dear Bono,

I shall personally ensure Adam hits you again. Repeatedly. Until you and the two yours in the sky with you gain some sense. It is for the good of humanity, I assure you. Please don't take it too personally.

All the best.
Ax

HE'S HARBHAJAN!

Love the random vocals at the end. No, I don't expect any of you lame sods to know who Harbhajan is.

Dear Bono,

I shall personally ensure Adam hits you again. Repeatedly. Until you and the two yours in the sky with you gain some sense. It is for the good of humanity, I assure you. Please don't take it too personally.

All the best.
Ax

Dear Axver,

I think you are the one with sense; take for example my best lyric, you may remember it from the end of Another Time, Another Place, it goes something like this "I buy ya, oh go ham, she's so beauty hammer, is adam ya, you skin ya, lemon cheesecake habour!"; I assure you that every lyric on the new album is at least that good!

All the best,
God...I mean Bono

WAHOO! BOY, STUPID BOY, IT'S THE MOTHERFUCKING ELECTRIC CO.!

Dear Axver,

I think you are the one with sense; take for example my best lyric, you may remember it from the end of Another Time, Another Place, it goes something like this "I buy ya, oh go ham, she's so beauty hammer, is adam ya, you skin ya, lemon cheesecake habour!"; I assure you that every lyric on the new album is at least that good!

All the best,
God...I mean Bono

Dear doofus Bono,

While your lyrical flubs somehow still sounded good on Boy, don't push your luck again.

Regards,
Ax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom