Monster, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Axver! :wave:
How are you doing?

I'm not doing too bad! I'm thinking we should continue our U2 listening party from yesterday for those of you who missed out on the insanity of the One Tree Hill thread. Maybe Zooropa or Boy again. :drool:

Smart kids. Who doesn't love Numb or Lemon or the title track? :drool:

"I feel numb"

Too much is not enough :wink:

Ok, going to pick up only child well enough to be at school - take sick kids to doctor. Then I feel we need a Zooropa listening party. I'm :drool:ing for it already :yes:

:wave: See you all in about an hour!

Nice one.

Well, I'm trying to figure out how to apply to University, i think I'm going to have to ring 'em up though, just to double check. And I was about to go get some lunch, but its pouring with rain outside at the moment.
Rain for the fail. :down: I always get headaches when it rains.
And regarding University: couldn't pay me to go where I live! Ha! American University is such a joke.
However, I hope everything works out for you! :up:

I'm not doing too bad! I'm thinking we should continue our U2 listening party from yesterday for those of you who missed out on the insanity of the One Tree Hill thread. Maybe Zooropa or Boy again. :drool:

I wouldn't mind giving those a listen...:wink:

"I feel numb"

Too much is not enough :wink:

Ok, going to pick up only child well enough to be at school - take sick kids to doctor. Then I feel we need a Zooropa listening party. I'm :drool:ing for it already :yes:

:wave: See you all in about an hour!

:drool: Yesterday's listening party was too much fun. One of our best Superthreads in a while. But thanks to a phone call, I missed almost all of Zooropa! So I'd love to listen to it again.

See you soon! :wave:

Oooh, that would be awesome. I might just spend the night awake on the thread. Not that uh, I'm afraid to go to sleep in a big, empty house by myself. Me? Oh never...:uhoh:
Of course, I'll be fetching leftover Chinese food soon! :drool:

I wouldn't mind giving those a listen...:wink:

Yesterday, we all listened to Boy, October, WAIA, JT, Zooropa, and Pop. I missed most of Zooropa and half of October thanks to phone calls, so I'd like to do them again, and after playing Boy yesterday, I find myself falling in love with its awesomeness all over again.

Oooh, that would be awesome. I might just spend the night awake on the thread. Not that uh, I'm afraid to go to sleep in a big, empty house by myself. Me? Oh never...:uhoh:
Of course, I'll be fetching leftover Chinese food soon! :drool:

You're not too alone if you have the Superthread. :wink:

And can you grab me some lunch while you're at it?

Yesterday, we all listened to Boy, October, WAIA, JT, Zooropa, and Pop. I missed most of Zooropa and half of October thanks to phone calls, so I'd like to do them again, and after playing Boy yesterday, I find myself falling in love with its awesomeness all over again.

I would of been album to join yous all for all of those except WAIA but alas I didn't know :wink:

We should give Boy a listen; it's a pretty good album

I like both of them and think Lemon is brilliant musically; Bono just uses more Falsetto than Chris Martin on an entire Coldplay album on that track :wink:

The crucial difference being Bono doesn't suck at falsetto.

Given that this particular person is in the US, they would have taken a completely different test with the same or similar abbreviation, so their experience is irrelevant.

US "community colleges" are the equivalent of TAFEs here anyway, I believe.

:yes: It was more of placement than anything else. If I failed a portion of the test...they would put me in a "special ed" (Sorry if that offended anyone...but it's the only way I can explain what this test is about) version of that class until I was ready the regular version...if I remember right.

I would of been album to join yous all for all of those except WAIA but alas I didn't know :wink:

We should give Boy a listen; it's a pretty good album

We could all give Boy a spin now while we wait for Kim to get back and join us on Zooropa?

And Daniel, I'm sure some of us will still be about to do some listening this evening. :up:

Studying is the best thing, really.

What kind of course will you do? I'm rather nosey about what people study, and why. :D

At the time...I didn't know what my major was or what classes I wanted to take (this was about 6 years ago)...but since my mom got sick...I hadn't really thought about college until very recently.

As of right now I'm thinking about becoming a massage therapist.

Sounds Awesome :up:

Plus the rain has eased, so this may be my only chance for lunch at a reasonable hour!

See you guys later :wave:

See, you should be in Melbourne, not Shepp. It's cloudy here, but not raining!

Have a good one! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom