Monster, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm back after some epic Empire Earth gaming, which I made the most defensively brilliant island ever; Ashley it's your fault I got hooked :wink:

I want to smack Alton in the face everytime I see him. He's the one with the annoying show where he talks to himself right?
:depressed: talks to himself? :hmm: i dunno. the name of his show is good eats. he is also the emcee for iron chef america, and has a miniseries that airs every summer called feasting on asphalt.

:depressed: talks to himself? :hmm: i dunno. the name of his show is good eats. he is also the emcee for iron chef america, and has a miniseries that airs every summer called feasting on asphalt.

He like, is full of himself, and on his show they like to use little animated things he talks to occasionally and such? This is Alton, Yes?

Yeah, I originally wanted to have the weekend ones on for 72 hours but didn't this week because I'm going away.

Are you and Khan still up for helping out with it while I'm away?
yep, no problem :D

i will probably be out of town for like two days in a couple weeks, however i'll have internet access, thanks to my laptop, so i can still help out then if needed.

yep, no problem :D

i will probably be out of town for like two days in a couple weeks, however i'll have internet access, thanks to my laptop, so i can still help out then if needed.

awesome, well if you could add up the results for the Championship and third Division B starting from the round starting tomorrow and send them to my gmail along with the number who took part, that'd be great :)

I'll send you my gmail in a pm a minute

I have to go to IHOP in half an hour :grumpy: I don't WANT to go, but it's one of my best friend's from work's going away party. I've worked at this Quiznos since two months after it opened (over four years ago :crack: ) She's been their since day one. She tried to go to college, but my boss talked her into coming back (One of the only things my boss has done that has really and truly pissed me off :rolleyes: ), but now she's really for really going to college, and I'm going to miss her.

:wave: Hello again Khan,

Well I knew it would be difficult, but its even a little bit harder that I'm applying three years after high school, All I've done since is work, Uni was never on the agenda for me in 2005.....I just don't know what kind of test i'm supposed to sit, or if I have to sit one at all :crazy:

:wave: Hello again Khan,

Well I knew it would be difficult, but its even a little bit harder that I'm applying three years after high school, All I've done since is work, Uni was never on the agenda for me in 2005.....I just don't know what kind of test i'm supposed to sit, or if I have to sit one at all :crazy:
:wave: hey!

yeah, i can imagine. i went there straight from high school and dropped out, but luckily i can resume any time. but i remember looking at the admission requirements for my school online, and it was a bit harder for people not coming straight from high school. i hope the requirements aren't too crazy for you!

:wave: hey!

yeah, i can imagine. i went there straight from high school and dropped out, but luckily i can resume any time. but i remember looking at the admission requirements for my school online, and it was a bit harder for people not coming straight from high school. i hope the requirements aren't too crazy for you!

Well its really confusing, Only one University of the three I'm going to apply for have an "Extra Requirement". It says to check out the webpage for that Uni, and carefully read the course. But there is no mention whatsoever.....

Apparently there aren't too many other requirements, So long as I'm 21 by January 1st 2009 (which I will be), It just come down to getting selected or not.

Well its really confusing, Only one University of the three I'm going to apply for have an "Extra Requirement". It says to check out the webpage for that Uni, and carefully read the course. But there is no mention whatsoever.....

Apparently there aren't too many other requirements, So long as I'm 21 by January 1st 2009 (which I will be), It just come down to getting selected or not.
ahh, i see. that doesn't surprise me that there's no mention of it there, that's how it always seems to go.

ha, i feel really old now...:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom