monday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's review Digi's ideas of "Kick Ass Bands"....

Well, U2 is a given..but he has posted here in Bang and Clatter, so I think that is out.

Idlewild...I believe they are coming stateside soon.
Coldplay...anyone know where they are?
Radiohead is on tour elsewhere I believe.

Who else?
BRMC
Travis
Doves

you probably shouldn't say anything. i was supposed to meet andrew wk cos he was coming to the radio station today. and i told everyone and i was really psyched, and then it didn't happen...

some guy called up the station during my show and wanted to hear zeppelin. or the who. i thought he was you.

no i didn't. i didn't have any who or zeppelin. so i played some george harrison and he said that was cool

technically it's sunday morning....almost there, you'll make it. hope this good thing happens.

Jenn and I always joke about random encounters with band members (including meeting Bono at work), and they ALWAYS come true. So tell us so we can joke about it and make it happen. :up::shifty:

Exactly. We'll start now...
hey, megan, so that thing digi wants to happen...it'll be like monday morning and all of a sudden it'll happen. But of course it'll happen with a magnitude x1000...it'll be great! ;)

DiGi is going to run off to join the circus.

:hmm:

DiGi is meeting the Insane Clown Posse, apparently.

Version 2.0, formed by members of U2.

And DiGi.

Ok, thread was split...boy its shrunk! I'll leave this here for now incase anyone is looking for this first before finding out what happened..

So.....what happened?

Apparently the thread was split, but where's the other half?

Thanks for the link, I was out of town for half the week.

Congrats Digi, there are no words that exist in the human language that describe how cool that is, so I will make one up now: radtastic.

u2popmofo said:
Thanks for the link, I was out of town for half the week.

Congrats Digi, there are no words that exist in the human language that describe how cool that is, so I will make one up now: radtastic.

thanks mofo

I plan on using this new word at work. I will have an increased vocab over everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom