Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: when drunk, I choose to listen to Crowded House.

Just discovered this now thanks to the wonders of iTunes' Recently Played. I could remember playing Dream Theater, but it seems when I was very inebriated I chose to listen to some songs from Afterglow, Together Alone, and the eponymous debut.

Ax, is this appearing whilst you think of last night?

ninscenemissing.gif

you thought that was your sleaziest post ever Ax??

I seem to remember a rather vivid oral discription the other night. . . . . :sexywink:

I'd say it was my sleaziest, though you'd be quite right in saying it's not the most sexual.

Ax, is this appearing whilst you think of last night?

ninscenemissing.gif

:laugh:

I've had a bit of fun trying to remember what happened between leaving Interference and going to sleep. I've managed to figure out what happened except for why I pulled the shower curtain.

There will be a "What Axver Did Last Night" post at some point later.

Fact: when drunk, I choose to listen to Crowded House.

Just discovered this now thanks to the wonders of iTunes' Recently Played. I could remember playing Dream Theater, but it seems when I was very inebriated I chose to listen to some songs from Afterglow, Together Alone, and the eponymous debut.
yeah, you were singing lyrics from the first album to the superthread :giggle:

Why was the washing machine lid open?

Because I was going to put washing in it, but then just threw it in the washing basket.

Wise move, because I imagine that had I tried to do washing, I would have used something like the bleach instead of the laundry liquid.

Ax, where are we going next?

Pity Me, County Durham? After all, I think you all should pity me, as I am cleaning up vomit. Non-drunkenness related vomit too.

Seriously people, BAD CHEESE IS BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom