Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't decide, do I watch Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Blade Runner, or The mist

BTW!

Wanted: Wtf was up with that movie. What a joke. All I kept thinking the entire time I was watching it was that it was BEGGING to be the next fight club. Props to Morgan Freeman though, he was amazing. And this was one of the few times I didn't feel the need to claw Anjelina Jolie's eyes out, cat-fight style

I just had to sit on the washing machine due to a really uneven load. . . :D

Gif break...

6gn1jzn.gif

Funny, I was thinking the same exact thing.

Khanada and a Canadian show up at the same time. How's that for you.

I feel this observation would be funny if I were drunk and couldn't type. Damn.

I don't suppose any of you here have the new "beach clip" that's doing the rounds on WTAHNN? If you do, I would be very grateful if you could e-mail it to me ...

Hey Khan, could you send me Skin Trade by Duran Duran. I want to use it for Retro Island but I only have the single edit. I want it in its full glory. :drool:

Thanks.
no problem, it should be there shortly.

Khan, Screwtape just reminded me of something :flirt:
:doh: i've been on my laptop so much lately, i forgot about this! i'll rectify this...

I don't suppose any of you here have the new "beach clip" that's doing the rounds on WTAHNN? If you do, I would be very grateful if you could e-mail it to me ...

If you go over there and beg for it, I'll pass it along.

You need to get out more. :wink:

On the short lived cartoon Undergrads, the university students were part of a group.. which they punnily named "The Click"

And which Good Charlotte (before they went completely to crapsville) wrote a song for.. or about.. or both. Not quite sure which one is right..

Anyway.

Random factoid.

Did I somehow miss an Axver drunkfest? :sad:

If you go over there and beg for it, I'll pass it along.

You need to get out more. :wink:

:madspit:

Every time I ask there, I get the track from about five different people, which is nice and all but I was hoping to avoid that by asking here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom