Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet jemimah... I come back from my rave party to read that. My mind has been blown.

El-Mel always has to be one to exacerbate the problem.

LM just took the issue on headfirst.

It may be July 5th, but the fireworks ain't over yet! HA HA! [/corny]

Of all the ways to show her displeasure with us, she accuses us of crossing Wayne's name off some door in Dublin.

Of all the ways to show her displeasure with us, she accuses us of crossing Wayne's name off some door in Dublin.

If I were her, I'd bring our click down by using her skills and utilizing the Report This Post button. But hey, that makes sense.

I'll just confess. I did it. I actually ordered a hit... he was supposed to use that Tide laundry pen, but it didn't wash off, so he just blacked it out. Do I regret this? No. I felt it had to be done.

I'll just confess. I did it. I actually ordered a hit... he was supposed to use that Tide laundry pen, but it didn't wash off, so he just blacked it out. Do I regret this? No. I felt it had to be done.

What are the chances she reads this thread, finds this post, and completely believes it?

Gif break...

6gn1jzn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom