Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If one of you people who enjoys cooking for others would enjoy cooking my lunch right now, I'd be very happy indeed. :up:

Hey cin! :wave:

God, I wish I kept my room tidier. Then I wouldn't have so much to clean up after staggering in there drunk and knocking shit over!

Amongst other gems, cin, you missed this:

i can't seem to vapitlaise and i do not knoe why. noy sure f it is due to drtunkenness but maybe. figurei t out yourslef. anyway, noidea wjhat my point was. whee., fuck you, traviud.

If I'm not here, it's because I'm putting together another playlist (one that Axver would definitely not want any part of in any capacity :lmao:) and working in the critical analyses thread.

Good guesses, especially YLB.

Batman Begins.

Your thoughts?

I think it's the best superhero film I've seen... at least until The Dark Knight comes out, but it's not without its faults. Perfect casting though, besides Katie Holmes.

Your thoughts?

I think it's the best superhero film I've seen... so far, but it's not without its faults. Perfect casting though, besides Katie Holmes.

:reject:

i haven't seen it but if Katie Holmes is in it then maybe I'll give it a miss. . . .

but it's Batman so who am I kidding. :cool: I'm surprised it's taken me this long to get around to it

People, take my advice: when in doubt with a block of cheese, just toss the stuff out. Bad cheese fucked me up more than wine did.

Any new thoughts/perspectives on it?

I love that film. Batman + camp = :yuck: for me.

Your thoughts?

I think it's the best superhero film I've seen... at least until The Dark Knight comes out, but it's not without its faults. Perfect casting though, besides Katie Holmes.

Better than any of the three Spidermans, which is the only context of superhero films I really have. Agreed about the casting. I think I agree with most of the reviews of it.

I'm pumped for The Dark Knight.

Better than any of the three Spidermans, which is the only context of superhero films I really have. Agreed about the casting. I think I agree with most of the reviews of it.

I'm pumped for The Dark Knight.

Sin City, V for Vendetta, X2: X-Men United, Iron Man, Superman, and Superman II are up there for me, but yeah, Begins takes the cake.

I really can't get over how awesome that movie is... and seeing it on my birthday was really special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom