Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IE is crap. It's more prone to viruses, lacks spell check, and looks worse.

I keep it on my computer because some sites refuse to function with Mozilla.

It is. Although, I was using Netscape for almost a year, and that was arguably the worst thing ever.

Mozilla is my browser of choice, although I will use Safari if I have to.

I've had to use satan ever since I downloaded Mozilla 3, I don't know wtf is up with it now.

It is. Although, I was using Netscape for almost a year, and that was arguably the worst thing ever.

Hahaha...I had that too. There were a few things I liked about it, but it was an eyesore to say the least. I'd rank the browsers:

1. Firefox
2. Opera
3. IE (has few features worth mentioning, but there's nothing particularly horrible about it either)
3. Netscape (it's clearly crap, but has a few features that make it IE's mediocre equal)

I remember having to learn how to use NetScape in elementary school and realizing how bad it sucked. When an 8-year-old knows a browser sucks, then there's a problem.

Netscape didn't allow me to download ANYTHING, which meant I couldn't even open up school assignments I worked on at school on my computer.

So, U2's new album? I'm kind of excited for it. Something different, anyway.

The Cedars of Lebanon
No Line on the Horizon
Moment of Surrender
Walk Out into the Streets

So, U2's new album? I'm kind of excited for it. Something different, anyway.

The Cedars of Lebanon
No Line on the Horizon
Moment of Surrender
Walk Out into the Streets

I hadn't heard that last name before, but that one intriguies me.

The "Edgeback" video made me pretty excited too.

I hadn't heard that last name before, but that one intriguies me.

The "Edgeback" video made me pretty excited too.

There's a new clip just e-mailed out today called Walk Out into the Streets.

Those are the only four that are definitive. Anything else is not.

Walk Out into the Streets is a speculated title based on heard lyrics though, right? (and I haven't heard the clip, still waiting for someone to PM it to me!)

Surface of Your Love is also speculated based on heard lyrics (in the clip my friend Annie recorded)

The rest are confirmed titles mentioned by the U2 crew.

Walk Out into the Streets is a speculated title based on heard lyrics though, right? (and I haven't heard the clip, still waiting for someone to PM it to me!)

Surface of Your Love is also speculated based on heard lyrics (in the clip my friend Annie recorded)

The rest are confirmed titles mentioned by the U2 crew.

Walk Out into the Streets is the chorus, and the lyrics are clear enough to note that.

The clip of your friend is so muddled I couldn't hear a fucking thing, didn't know people discerned that.

I felt bad, you didn't deserve the pressure to post that everyone put on you. Fuckin' Rob.

That whole thing With Chass' friend was one of the shadiest, most painful to watch things that I've seen on Interference :sigh:

Chass posted that her friend was in Ireland and had recorded a bit of a song. She noted that the quality was crap, that her friend was still out of the country for a week, and that her friend wasn't sure if she wanted to leak it to the Internet.

So, the militant fan base hounded her. There's a thread in WTAHNN.

Chass posted that her friend was in Ireland and had recorded a bit of a song. She noted that the quality was crap, that her friend was still out of the country for a week, and that her friend wasn't sure if she wanted to leak it to the Internet.

So, the militant fan base hounded her. There's a thread in WTAHNN.

Are you THE HISTORIAN or are you just a guy that doles out short little synopses?

Bah, Chass can take it.

I think the fact that it received over 800 replies is far more terrifying, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom