Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mix it up with a football or something?

Fuck football, you know?

Watched some, i.e. Aussie foiotball, while getting deunk. But I love my rugby. Yay for the All Blacks. I bet Kim agrees, but she has probably gone to bed,\

I am so drunk. Whee. Hope I am not to hung over in the morning. Fuck you all if I am!

I need to see a draw, Andre Vladimir. Make it 5 - 5.

I don't know. I feel so inrodsiarwsd\ hoiq jvvbour I not correct my tyoos or ou?

I don't know. I feel so intovicted right now. How about I not correct my typos for you?

Fuck football, you know?

Watched some, i.e. Aussie foiotball, while getting deunk. But I love my rugby. Yay for the All Blacks. I bet Kim agrees, but she has probably gone to bed,\

I am so drunk. Whee. Hope I am not to hung over in the morning. Fuck you all if I am!

Slam deunk of a post.

Keep in mind, my dreams aren't very strange at all.

Was he trying to be the shepherd?
Not really. Basically, he kept abandoning his milkshake duties to sneak out the back door and stand in the alley to preach to... no one. And then when you tried to do something about it, he'd slip back in and take off the religious garb and act like nothing happened.

The McDonald's in my dream was having a lot of trouble in general though. None of the employees knew what they were doing, they accidentally gave me a stale bun, they didn't know where certain items could be found, someone tried to steal the register and just about got away with it because the employees weren't paying attention. Luckily Michael Landon (the dad from The Little House on the Prairie show) came along and saved the day, as he always does.

Wait.

FUCK YOU, NEW ZEALAND.

FUCK YOU, NEW ZEALAND.

FUCK YOU, NEW ZEALAND.

FUCK YOU, NEW ZEALAND.

FUCK YOU, NEW ZEALAND.

FUCK YOU, NEW ZEALAND.

FUCK YOU, NEW ZEALAND.

FUCK YOU, NEW ZEALAND.

FUCK YOU, NEW ZEALAND.

FUCK YOU, NEW ZEALAND.

Not really. Basically, he kept abandoning his milkshake duties to sneak out the back door and stand in the alley to preach to... no one. And then when you tried to do something about it, he'd slip back in and take off the religious garb and act like nothing happened.

The McDonald's in my dream was having a lot of trouble in general though. None of the employees knew what they were doing, they accidentally gave me a stale bun, they didn't know where certain items could be found, someone tried to steal the register and just about got away with it because the employees weren't paying attention. Luckily Michael Landon (the dad from The Little House on the Prairie show) came along and saved the day, as he always does.

Was Dalton working there?

What the hell hick land do you live in?

Seriously, Travis, move to civisation. You are msarter and cooler than these cretins.

I feel the need to thank you for your kind word Andre, but I'm not entirely sure why because I have no idea what you just said. :hug:

:ohmy: Ax, this may come back to haunt you when you're sober.

I bet it will but my fucking keyboard haves me right now. Oh, it seems to me working OK now. Maybe Travis just put a spell on it. Evil bastard. Wastes me to seel sloshed.

I feel the need to thank you for your kind word Andre, but I'm not entirely sure why because I have no idea what you just said. :hug:

:laugh:

I'm saying you are better and smarter than the miserable hicks you live with! You are cool and smart and shit. Move to somewhere that will appreciate the fact you can use your brain. You're a cool guy.

We should take advantage of Axver in his inebriated state and do something embarrassing to him.

Fuck you, Chass! :lmao:

I'm listening to prog metal right now and it sounds new. It's cool. I will be so wasted in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom