Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still marketed as an aristocratic drink, and I would guess it's still consumed by a lot of rich folk. But because of its usual low price (you can get a 700ml or so for $5) its reputation has developed into something else entirely, at least in rural Australia.

I was stunned to notice that in bottle shops here, you can buy all kinds of truly shitty port for cheap drunks who want to get sloshed. I was raised on port being a classy drink for people that know their shit. It's full of flavour and I love it. Sad to see it wasted on cheap drunks, but I suppose it's bad quality grapes that deserve to be wasted and it's not much of a loss in the end.

God, I had to correct a lot of typos in this post. I am so gone.

bonogibsonblackaccoustidn0.jpg

roflbotwhkgrv5.jpg

Hi Khan! I am very drunk! I have had five delicious glssses of Kiwi pinot gris, full of fruity spiciness, and now I am onto my fourth glass of Aussie port that is delicious and full of diverse flavours with a smooth texture.

Make this your signature.

:lmao: Haha. I would if only I were still premium. Maybe I'll re-register as premium soon.

:love: now stop correcting your typos :D

Fuck you! Correcting typos comes naturally to me! If I see a typo, I must correct it. I cannot believe I let one slide earlier. Bonnie caught it and quoted it for posterity.

I am so drunk right now, seriously.

Hey sorry guys, I had to sit in front of the TV and play the riff from Icehouse's We Can Get Together for three minutes on my mother's acoustic guitar.

Khan, Axver may or may not be drunk. We're trying to get confirmation, but nothing is clear.

Remarkably, not only is the answer yes, but I understand they're pretty good at some varieties too!

Well, I sort of already knew they made wine in America - I've heard of good Californian stuff, for example. But I just, I don't know... I just needed to exclaim!

I was stunned to notice that in bottle shops here, you can buy all kinds of truly shitty port for cheap drunks who want to get sloshed. I was raised on port being a classy drink for people that know their shit. It's full of flavour and I love it. Sad to see it wasted on cheap drunks, but I suppose it's bad quality grapes that deserve to be wasted and it's not much of a loss in the end.

God, I had to correct a lot of typos in this post. I am so gone.

Well, I'm sure most people still view it as classy, and I think a lot of people are still unfamiliar with it. I certainly saw it as classy when growing up. Also delicious. It really is the party-in-your-mouth-and-everyone's-invited drink!

Guys, I am fushing sloshed. I just accidentally headbutted a glass of port. Fuck, hope nothing got stained.

Well, I sort of already knew they made wine in America - I've heard of good Californian stuff, for example. But I just, I don't know... I just needed to exclaim!

Yeah, they have actualy produced some good stuff.Though their sauvignon blanc is fucking miserable. Get that from Marlborough. If you can't, try France. Otherwise, fuck it. Nowherlse else knows how to make it.

God, I had to fix too many typos in that. Like ... five or seven or so.

This is really sloshed for me, though.

Fuck, Ax! Wait, any chance of purity scores lowering tonight? Or is this what the recent lowering was about?

Yeah, the recent lowering was due to getting drunk. Not sure it will go any lower for a while unless I pass out. God, it's harder and harder to sustain my typing. 5 pinot gris - 4 tawny port right now and this is probably enough. I am so smashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom