Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, it LOOKED and TASTED like ordinary peneroni pizza. I thought she'd bought ordinary stuff for the rest of us and had her own vegan food until she told me that we'd all been eating vegan pizza.

And yeah, going vegan is going just a bit too far, you know? Cheese rocks the fuck on. Drunkenness told me to type that last sentence.

Yeah, I think you sent me a text about that place - will have to find it. After our meal, I'd love some more Indian. It was very enjoyable. Honestly, my tastes and my food experiences aren't as broad as I'd like them to be. I wish I had tried more. Living on the Gold Coast for so long really did not help. Though one place in Mudgeeraba really introduced me to Italian and got me keen on Italian cuisine. :drool:

Cheese rocks the fuck out. That's what you meant.

I'm not a terribly big fan of cheese. It's good on pizza, cooked, and on cheesesteaks, melted. Not much else.

For comparison, I've been awake for twenty minutes and haven't consumed a thing.

Also, Kanye West wants to let you know that President Bush doesn't care about black people.

Axver is a very serious person who takes being very serious very seriously.

Hey now! I enjoy laughing! See Fawlty Towers. It has me in stitches, truly.

OK, so I'm now at 5 pinot gris - 3 tawny port, I think. And I pour very large glasses. After all, why skimp? I think it's time for more port.

Whee drunkenness. I suspect I am in for a huge hangover.

Honestly, it LOOKED and TASTED like ordinary peneroni pizza. I thought she'd bought ordinary stuff for the rest of us and had her own vegan food until she told me that we'd all been eating vegan pizza.

And yeah, going vegan is going just a bit too far, you know? Cheese rocks the fuck on. Drunkenness told me to type that last sentence.

Did you mean: pepperoni

So, it was just a vegan substitute for pepperoni? I didn't know such a thing existed, but knowing it does makes me feel safer in this world, since it means I'll be able to taste that stuff again. You guys were all paying me out for eating soy bacon in my fettuccine carbonara before. :(

Cheese is just rad 100%. I can write crap like that without anything the system.

Yeah, I think you sent me a text about that place - will have to find it. After our meal, I'd love some more Indian. It was very enjoyable. Honestly, my tastes and my food experiences aren't as broad as I'd like them to be. I wish I had tried more. Living on the Gold Coast for so long really did not help. Though one place in Mudgeeraba really introduced me to Italian and got me keen on Italian cuisine. :drool:

Oh yeah, I knew a sent a text to someone about it. I think I misspelled "Bourke" in that message, too. Stuff you remember. You should go to that Flora place on Flinders, they seem to have much wine going on there, as well.

Hey now! I enjoy laughing! See Fawlty Towers. It has me in stitches, truly.

OK, so I'm now at 5 pinot gris - 3 tawny port, I think. And I pour very large glasses. After all, why skimp? I think it's time for more port.

Whee drunkenness. I suspect I am in for a huge hangover.

Some things do cause you laughter, true.

To avoid a hangover, you drink the same amount of water as you drink alcohol. So, 8 shots of alcohol, 8 shots of water to match.

Oh my god, guys, my balance is going to shit. Should I have another glass of port or not? I mean, hangovers don't sound that exciting.

Have you ever seen the clip my signature refers to? Mike Myers' reaction is priceless.

Yes, I remember when it happened. It brings the lulz.

Just like a lot of things seem to be bringing the lulz to me right now. No matter what they are. Drunkenness is pretty fun, you know.

Again, water is a good way to lessen the blow of the hangover, Ax.

And I'm going to be honest, I've no idea what port is.

Just like a lot of things seem to be bringing the lulz to me right now. No matter what they are. Drunkenness is pretty fun, you know.

bonogibsonblackaccoustidn0.jpg

Some things do cause you laughter, true.

To avoid a hangover, you drink the same amount of water as you drink alcohol. So, 8 shots of alcohol, 8 shots of water to match.

Fawlty Towers, Blackadder, Black Books: now there's a lot of laughs. I'm kind of concerned that I'm really drunk but still use colons and semicolons correctly. Hee, semicolons; they're only halfway there.

I've barely drunk any water this evening. I've been going to the toilet quite enough already, thank you!

Yes, have another glass. But have a glass of water before, if you want. It freshens the palate or something.

This sounds like a good suggestion. So, water it is, then more delicious port, full of amazing fruity flavours that make me salivate.

Bonnie, I am thriving, thanks for asking. How farest thou?

PFan, I always associate Port with British aristocracy, right or wrong. That's just where I've most seen it referred to.

Is 18 the limit for alcohol in Aussieland? Seems like everywhere but America is 18. 21 here in the US of RECESSION.

It's a sweet fortified wine, usually around 16-20%. I think it's consumed more often in Australia than the States. It's associated with grandparents and young drunks that want to get pissed on cheap drink. And Axver.

Good port can also be marketed to those who are very snobby and like quality alcohol, like my father. Though honestly, I'm buying Wolf Blass and they fucking sponsor the Wallabies, so I'm not at my father's level of connossieurdom/drunkdom yet.

The 21 year old port my father found for my 21st birthday was good beyond belief; you have absolutely no idea.

Is 18 the limit for alcohol in Aussieland? Seems like everywhere but America is 18. 21 here in the US of RECESSION.

Damn straight. When I was over your way, i.e. in 2005 when I was 18, I was grossly disappointed that I could not buy any wine. I wanted to try some American wine too. I msinly only know Aussie and Kiwi stuff.

Bonnie, I am thriving, thanks for asking. How farest thou?

PFan, I always associate Port with British aristocracy, right or wrong. That's just where I've most seen it referred to.

Oh, I'm rather well, thanks. I had planned on doing something tonight, but that was not to be. I did have a nice penne dish at the pub earlier tonight, though.

It's still marketed as an aristocratic drink, and I would guess it's still consumed by a lot of rich folk. But because of its usual low price (you can get a 700ml or so for $5) its reputation has developed into something else entirely, at least in rural Australia.

Oh, I'm rather well, thanks. I had planned on doing something tonight, but that was not to be. I did have a nice penne dish at the pub earlier tonight, though.

It's still marketed as an aristocratic drink, and I would guess it's still consumed by a lot of rich folk. But because of its usual low price (you can get a 700ml or so for $5) its reputation has developed into something else entirely, at least in rural Australia.

It pleases me to learn that you are rather well, despite not doing something this evening. The penne dish sounds lovely.

Yes, they make wine here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom