Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know why they even refer to it as sport.

But I suppose when that bullshit is your point of reference and you live in such a hopelessly inward-focused country, you wouldn't know what real sport is.

Ax, you may insult my country, stay away from my sports :angry:

:wink:

FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE BOK'S JUST SCORED!!!!!!!!! :rant: :scream: :madwife:

GET OUT THE FOOD POISON!!!!!!!

Good reason to get drunk tonight.

Heh, another good reason can't hurt. As it stands, the only rugby I get to see tonight is Australia vs France, two of the three worst rugby countries on earth (the third being the Yanks, and I'd even support the fucking frogs against them).

Fuck France. Fuck the Wallabies. Fuck Australian TV for not broadcasting things live or for showing the All Blacks vs South Africa. Fuckity fuck-fuck gratuitous fucking fuck.

I'd like to know why they even refer to it as sport.

But I suppose when that bullshit is your point of reference and you live in such a hopelessly inward-focused country, you wouldn't know what real sport is.

Axver, you're an idiot. But I can see the good in you.

:wave: Night, everyone

The history of American football, a spectator sport in the United States, can be traced to early versions of rugby football. Both games have their origin in varieties of football played in the United Kingdom in the mid-19th century, in which a ball is kicked at a goal and/or run over a line.

Well, whatever, I don't know the answer I suppose

:uhoh: I need to feed the dogs and put them away but we're having another hailstorm :yikes: I've lost count of how many we've had today! The last one broke the backboard of our basketball hoop!!! :ohmy:

Heh, another good reason can't hurt. As it stands, the only rugby I get to see tonight is Australia vs France, two of the three worst rugby countries on earth (the third being the Yanks, and I'd even support the fucking frogs against them).

Fuck France. Fuck the Wallabies. Fuck Australian TV for not broadcasting things live or for showing the All Blacks vs South Africa. Fuckity fuck-fuck gratuitous fucking fuck.

Fox Sports 3 is showing the Tri Nations game live, I wouldn't have expected it be shown on free-to-air though.

Half time. :tsk:

Well, that was close. Though I suppose it always was going to be. At least, judging by their games thus far, Australia will be a bit less of a challenge. As for now, here's hoping for an early try to us in the second half ...

Fox Spots 3 is showing the Tri Nations game live, I wouldn't have expected it be shown on free-to-air though.

Actually, they used to. When I moved here, ALL Tri-Nations games were live (since the results of New Zealand vs South Africa affects Australia), then NZed vs South Africa games were shown on delay, and then not at all. And now that I've moved to Melbourne, even the fucking Aussie games are shown on delay. Fuck you, Channel 7. Fuck you with a rusty fork.

And I'd have to pay, what, $60 a month or something to get Fux Sports 3. :|

Hey Hey Hey.. I think someones jealous of our amazing sports of Baseball and Football and our amazing teams of The Cubs and The Bears.

... no.

Your games unworthy of the title of sports are merely watered down versions of real sports. Baseball is cricket for the comatose and gridiron is rugby for the braindead.

Yes, I am a sports elitist.

... no.

Your games unworthy of the title of sports are merely watered down versions of real sports. Baseball is cricket for the comatose and gridiron is rugby for the braindead.

Yes, I am a sports elitist.

I'll give you Rugby, but I just can't take Cricket. I just don't even get the purpose, but to each his own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom