Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello.

i'm killing time for 10 minutes.

i got 'rated' before, and to improve the rating would require spending insurmountable more hours on here, which i am not doing :happy:

and it's high time, cymbaline :love:

got a party tonight.

You know you want to have no life.

Cymbaline is made of win. :drool:

That came second. This movie was the first time I remember ever hearing it

Good movie?

You know you want to have no life.

Cymbaline is made of win. :drool:

Sorry, Cymbaline just ended, and I'm off to finish reading The Kite Runner per la scuola. Such a great song.

Yes indeed it is RAGE!

:rockon: bloodpumpin' music. I made a thread in B&C.

Is that Zach in your avatar? :reject: I don't think Tom fits the image though...

Ciao bohs

:lol:

Can you give me a score update? Still 3-3? How far into the game are we anyway?

Sorry, was dishing up dinner.....

FUCK it got intense, we were 15m out from the line, Carter kicked it ( :mad: ) and there was clash 2m from the line and the ball got lost to the Boks. :|

I frightened the cat with my reaction.

Good movie?

Sorry, Cymbaline just ended, and I'm off to finish reading The Kite Runner per la scuola. Such a great song.

:rockon: bloodpumpin' music. I made a thread in B&C.

Is that Zach in your avatar? :reject: I don't think Tom fits the image though...

Ciao bohs
:yes: that's right, he's hard to find pictures of

Sorry, was dishing up dinner.....

FUCK it got intense, we were 15m out from the line, Carter kicked it ( :mad: ) and there was clash 2m from the line and the ball got lost to the Boks. :|

I frightened the cat with my reaction.

DAMNIT. Come on guys, put some more points on the board!

And :lol: - I'm pretty sure watching me during the rugby would make for fantastic unintentional comedy. I get into it. I really get into it. GO THE FUCKING ALL BLACKS.

Bloody hell. After a tennis game of kicking the damn ball back and forth like a ping pong ball, one of our boys (don't know who he is - n00b) lost it forward :tsk:

:cute: Awww my 5yr old just came up to me and said "Mum, you're not old, you're beautiful" :love: He'll go far in life with women :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom