Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:love: i wanted to correct everyone earlier for saying click, but i didn't want to become "that guy" (or in my case, that girl).

that being said, i should get to bed. night everyone :love:

I enjoy being the spelling/grammar arsehole. :wink:

Have a good one! :wave:

It is entertaining. I can't wait for Carek or Carlos to walk in there. So far, everyone that's asked for a review has been a person I'm quite fond of.

Must admit, I'd rather enjoy posting some critiques of my own, but I suspect the ban would be stunningly swift! :laugh:

Who've you got doing the critiques anyway?

Must admit, I'd rather enjoy posting some critiques of my own, but I suspect the ban would be stunningly swift! :laugh:

Who've you got doing the critiques anyway?

Right now it's just NSW and I, but I know LMP and Pfan will be interested. Also, I would love it if you did a few of your own critiques now and again. That would really make things interesting. :love:

Right now it's just NSW and I, but I know LMP and Pfan will be interested. Also, I would love it if you did a few of your own critiques now and again. That would really make things interesting. :love:

Oh, believe me, I'd enjoy it. I'm just not entirely sure it would be an advisable activity for me, since I would quite like to stay on this forum for a long time yet.

Then again, if people willingly ask for it, then I suppose they're getting what they want?

Oh, believe me, I'd enjoy it. I'm just not entirely sure it would be an advisable activity for me, since I would quite like to stay on this forum for a long time yet.

Then again, if people willingly ask for it, then I suppose they're getting what they want?

That's my rationale as well. :wink:

As outlined in the opening post, we are willing to give out zeroes. Not tens though.

That's my rationale as well. :wink:

As outlined in the opening post, we are willing to give out zeroes. Not tens though.

Given what I'm likely to say and how bluntly I'd say it, I feel like the only way I'd have a chance of getting away with it is if people specifically asked to be critiqued by me. :lol:

I'm going to enjoy at least following this thread, if nothing else. And once you've a few judges on board, I'll probably ask for a review. Just because it's fun to fuck with no consensus.

IT'S ALL BLACK TIME!!!!!!

AWESOME.

I wish I could watch. :sad:

Goddamnit, why is there not a pub or anything within walking distance? There's a nasty, seedy TAB, but I'd rather not go there and they're probably just showing horse racing from a dirt track in Bumfuck, Northern Territory anyway.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet the Internet generation:

When talking to each other is just too 20th century.

:lmao:

It is ghetto-fabulous though:

HPIM1403.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom