Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better idea!

10322uc6.jpg

So, it seems Rapid Share's stopped its happy hours. Damn. And now trying to download some M83 is brutally raping my bandwidth.

I've been on a South Carolina barrier Island for the last 5 days on vacation thanks to my mom having a vacation house, not my wealth.

You know, I'm fucking sick of the fawning attention the trucking strike is getting here.

Ooooh, waaah. We have to pay a bit more to drive our trucks around.

Fuck those cunts. They should be fucking counting their blessings we don't have a decent rail system here.

They protest again when I'm in the city they'll fucking know what I think.

You know, I'm fucking sick of the fawning attention the trucking strike is getting here.

Fuck those cunts. They should be fucking counting their blessings we don't have a decent rail system here.

ooooooh, I thought it was a protest to get you out of the town :doh:

Oh god, what now? Seriously, the trucking lobby shits me more than almost anything, and the fact it has so much political power is nauseating.

These fucking cunts run down taxpayer roads and pay fuck-all for the privilege while spewing all kinds of shit into the sky to inefficiently transport craploads of freight that rail and coastal shipping could handle far more effectively. Fuck them with a rusty fucking fork.

... just needed to get that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom