Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME.

I wish I could watch. :sad:

Goddamnit, why is there not a pub or anything within walking distance? There's a nasty, seedy TAB, but I'd rather not go there and they're probably just showing horse racing from a dirt track in Bumfuck, Northern Territory anyway.

It looks fucking cold though :yikes: You should see the steam coming off the crowd - it's like they're in a fog!! :lol:

Just put on my Haka t-shirt. :drool:

Ka mate, ka mate!
Ka ora, ka ora!
Ka mate, ka mate!
Ka ora, ka ora!
Tenei te tangata puhuruhuru
Nana nei i tiki mai whakawhiti te ra
A upane, ka upane!
A upane! Ka upane!
Whiti te ra!
Hi!

YEAH, FUCK YOU ALL. :evil:

Ka mate, ka mate!
Ka ora, ka ora!
Ka mate, ka mate!
Ka ora, ka ora!
A upane, ka upane!
A upane! Ka upane!
Whiti te ra!
Hi!

:lmao: Sorry Ax, but imagining you doing that just isn't as intimidating as either a Maori, or muscley team of All Blacks.

:hug:

Ok, I'm in. As long as we walk down the aisle to a song from Born in the U.S.A.

Darlington County? Dancing in the Dark? Bobby Jean? Goin Down? No Surrender?

Any of these would work. :wink:

I was proposing marriage to Bruce and his jean-clad ass, but you'll do fine as well,

i do of course fancy me some I'm On Fire.

:lmao: Sorry Ax, but imagining you doing that just isn't as intimidating as either a Maori, or muscley team of All Blacks.

:hug:

:laugh:

I may know the words off by heart (and what they mean!), but I don't do the moves. It's for the good of all humanity.

I was proposing marriage to Bruce and his jean-clad ass, but you'll do fine as well,

i do of course fancy me some I'm On Fire.

No, that's cool. I will be the DJ at yours and Bruce's wedding reception. I will make sure to play a lot of songs off of Born in the USA. I'm On Fire, for sure...

:laugh:

I may know the words off by heart (and what they mean!), but I don't do the moves. It's for the good of all humanity.

:lol: Well on second thoughts the sight of you doing it might be enough to make them all run off in fear :yikes:

:tongue:

:lol: Well on second thoughts the sight of you doing it might be enough to make them all run off in fear :yikes:

:tongue:

GUNZEL AXVER SAYS

n567929016_649792_4991.jpg

:wink:

No, that's cool. I will be the DJ at yours and Bruce's wedding reception. I will make sure to play a lot of songs off of Born in the USA. I'm On Fire, for sure...

You gotta understand, you're up against Bruce Friggin' Springsteen, coming in second place is not so bad *therethere*

Ka mate, ka mate!
Ka ora, ka ora!
Ka mate, ka mate!
Ka ora, ka ora!
A upane, ka upane!
A upane! Ka upane!
Whiti te ra!
Hi!

That's nice, really

My internet went all screwy. Feckin' thing. :grumpy:

Browneyedgirl, I don't have the search feature, but it was some Freddie Mercury vs Bono thread a couple years back. Regularly quoted from.

:flirt: Lucky Mr G's still out or he might get jealous....:sexywink:

:lol: I'm surprised he hasn't gone after Ian yet. Or was that work he did recently in Botany just cover to stalk Ian and get the information he needs? :hmm:

hello.

i'm killing time for 10 minutes.

i got 'rated' before, and to improve the rating would require spending insurmountable more hours on here, which i am not doing :happy:

and it's high time, cymbaline :love:

got a party tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom