Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen.jpg

I should make a non-Jen-specific one for use on the rest of you poor buggers ...

19 posts in 44 minutes for the critical analyses thread. Not bad for a thread posted in IO. :up:

19 posts in 44 minutes for the critical analyses thread. Not bad for a thread posted in IO. :up:

I even looked in IO to see what it was about.

You can probably count on one hand the amount of times I've ever looked in IO. Half of those in the last couple of days thanks to your current thread and IO: WOW.

I even looked in IO to see what it was about.

You can probably count on one hand the amount of times I've ever looked in IO. Half of those in the last couple of days thanks to your current thread and IO: WOW.

:wink: If you ever want to get a review for yourself, I think what we'll do is average out all of our scores. There is no consensus on 'Ver.

IO used to be awesome, just like the Bar. Not so anymore.

Have a good night, Jen! Have fun losing purity points and making Vazza proud. :wave:

:wink: If you ever want to get a review for yourself, I think what we'll do is average out all of our scores. There is no consensus on 'Ver.

IO used to be awesome, just like the Bar. Not so anymore.

Heh, maybe. Could be entertaining.

IO just seems confusing and cliquey. Which, by the way, is the word despite popular misconceptions. 'Clique'. Not 'click'.

Heh, maybe. Could be entertaining.

IO just seems confusing and cliquey. Which, by the way, is the word despite popular misconceptions. 'Clique'. Not 'click'.

It is entertaining. I can't wait for Carek or Carlos to walk in there. So far, everyone that's asked for a review has been a person I'm quite fond of.

"Click" is the OOC spelling though. It's obviously wrong, but we need to ride this wave for as long as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom