Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread - Page 37 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-05-2008, 12:22 PM   #541
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Honestly, it LOOKED and TASTED like ordinary peneroni pizza. I thought she'd bought ordinary stuff for the rest of us and had her own vegan food until she told me that we'd all been eating vegan pizza.

And yeah, going vegan is going just a bit too far, you know? Cheese rocks the fuck on. Drunkenness told me to type that last sentence.

Yeah, I think you sent me a text about that place - will have to find it. After our meal, I'd love some more Indian. It was very enjoyable. Honestly, my tastes and my food experiences aren't as broad as I'd like them to be. I wish I had tried more. Living on the Gold Coast for so long really did not help. Though one place in Mudgeeraba really introduced me to Italian and got me keen on Italian cuisine.
Cheese rocks the fuck out. That's what you meant.

I'm not a terribly big fan of cheese. It's good on pizza, cooked, and on cheesesteaks, melted. Not much else.

Old 07-05-2008, 12:23 PM   #542
Blue Crack Supplier

For comparison, I've been awake for twenty minutes and haven't consumed a thing.

Old 07-05-2008, 12:23 PM   #543
Blue Crack Supplier

Also, Kanye West wants to let you know that President Bush doesn't care about black people.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:24 PM   #544
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
Axver is a very serious person who takes being very serious very seriously.
Hey now! I enjoy laughing! See Fawlty Towers. It has me in stitches, truly.

OK, so I'm now at 5 pinot gris - 3 tawny port, I think. And I pour very large glasses. After all, why skimp? I think it's time for more port.

Whee drunkenness. I suspect I am in for a huge hangover.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-05-2008, 12:24 PM   #545
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:18 PM
Quote:
Honestly, it LOOKED and TASTED like ordinary peneroni pizza. I thought she'd bought ordinary stuff for the rest of us and had her own vegan food until she told me that we'd all been eating vegan pizza.

And yeah, going vegan is going just a bit too far, you know? Cheese rocks the fuck on. Drunkenness told me to type that last sentence.
Did you mean: pepperoni

So, it was just a vegan substitute for pepperoni? I didn't know such a thing existed, but knowing it does makes me feel safer in this world, since it means I'll be able to taste that stuff again. You guys were all paying me out for eating soy bacon in my fettuccine carbonara before.

Cheese is just rad 100%. I can write crap like that without anything the system.

Quote:
Yeah, I think you sent me a text about that place - will have to find it. After our meal, I'd love some more Indian. It was very enjoyable. Honestly, my tastes and my food experiences aren't as broad as I'd like them to be. I wish I had tried more. Living on the Gold Coast for so long really did not help. Though one place in Mudgeeraba really introduced me to Italian and got me keen on Italian cuisine.
Oh yeah, I knew a sent a text to someone about it. I think I misspelled "Bourke" in that message, too. Stuff you remember. You should go to that Flora place on Flinders, they seem to have much wine going on there, as well.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:25 PM   #546
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Also, Kanye West wants to let you know that President Bush doesn't care about black people.
George Bush doesn't care about anyone but his neocon cronies!

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-05-2008, 12:26 PM   #547
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Hey now! I enjoy laughing! See Fawlty Towers. It has me in stitches, truly.

OK, so I'm now at 5 pinot gris - 3 tawny port, I think. And I pour very large glasses. After all, why skimp? I think it's time for more port.

Whee drunkenness. I suspect I am in for a huge hangover.
Some things do cause you laughter, true.

To avoid a hangover, you drink the same amount of water as you drink alcohol. So, 8 shots of alcohol, 8 shots of water to match.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:27 PM   #548
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
George Bush doesn't care about anyone but his neocon cronies!
Have you ever seen the clip my signature refers to? Mike Myers' reaction is priceless.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:27 PM   #549
Vocal parasite

Oh my god, guys, my balance is going to shit. Should I have another glass of port or not? I mean, hangovers don't sound that exciting.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-05-2008, 12:29 PM   #550
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Have you ever seen the clip my signature refers to? Mike Myers' reaction is priceless.
Yes, I remember when it happened. It brings the lulz.

Just like a lot of things seem to be bringing the lulz to me right now. No matter what they are. Drunkenness is pretty fun, you know.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-05-2008, 12:30 PM   #551
Blue Crack Supplier

Again, water is a good way to lessen the blow of the hangover, Ax.

And I'm going to be honest, I've no idea what port is.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:30 PM   #552
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Just like a lot of things seem to be bringing the lulz to me right now. No matter what they are. Drunkenness is pretty fun, you know.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #553
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Some things do cause you laughter, true.

To avoid a hangover, you drink the same amount of water as you drink alcohol. So, 8 shots of alcohol, 8 shots of water to match.
Fawlty Towers, Blackadder, Black Books: now there's a lot of laughs. I'm kind of concerned that I'm really drunk but still use colons and semicolons correctly. Hee, semicolons; they're only halfway there.

I've barely drunk any water this evening. I've been going to the toilet quite enough already, thank you!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #554
Blue Crack Addict

Yes, have another glass. But have a glass of water before, if you want. It freshens the palate or something.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:32 PM   #555
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
Oh god, Bono. You look almost half as bad as I do!

Anyway, more port ...

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
superthread