Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The final scorecard, by the way, was:

Wolf Blass Barossa Valley tawny port: 5 glasses
Te Henga Marlborough pinot gris: 4 glasses
And I tend to be very generous in how much I put in each glass, so you could probably bump each of those figures up one.

Pleasantly surprised I'm not hungover, though I'm fucking hungry.

Wow, Jen, Vazza will be impressed.

Also, see your e-mails.

The new percentages masterlist:

Screwtape2: 98%
U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
phillyfan26: 84%
bono212, COBL_04, coolian2, unico: 83%
LemonMelon: 82%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
JanuaryStar: 72%
Axver: 69%
bono_man2002: 62%
The Sad Punk: 60%
corianderstem: 56%
blueeyedgirl, indra, Lila64, TranceEnding: 55%
RavenBlue: 54%
Zootlesque: 53%
No Spoken Words: 52%
DreamOutLoud13, liamcool: 50%
Its Britastic!: 48%
the tourist was 40-50%?
KhanadaRhodes: 41%
BoMac, phanan: 40%
elevated_u2_fan: 38%
Angela Harlem: 34%
cinnaminson: 33%
gluey, LarryMullen's POPAngel: 28%
Dalton: 25%
Varitek: 22%
RedRocksU2: 19%
mysterious_jen: 17%

would this count? This is me outside before the Lakers game...

boobs.jpg

well, i've worked all weekend long...family (and i mean all the family, about 16, in-laws included) left to the beach house in Mexico ...they come back tomorrow night.
I just came back form work, since 8 am and as soon as I got here, I took care of the backyard and mowed the lawn......I'm in need of a shower and dinner.

Well, I'm having fun here piecing together the mystery of "what the fuck happened in the 2 minutes it took me to go from Interference to my bed last night?" :laugh:

well, i've worked all weekend long...family (and i mean all the family, about 16, in-laws included) left to the beach house in Mexico ...they come back tomorrow night.
I just came back form work, since 8 am and as soon as I got here, I took care of the backyard and mowed the lawn......I'm in need of a shower and dinner.

do you need your back washed :shifty:

One thing with me, is that I love to cook, but not for myself. Is that wierd?

I'm with you on this. Cooking for myself is boring. I don't see much of a need to go out of my way to do anything interesting; it's just sustinence. But when it's for other people, the effort seems worthwhile.

I'm with you on this. Cooking for myself is boring. I don't see much of a need to go out of my way to do anything interesting; it's just sustinence. But when it's for other people, the effort seems worthwhile.

I'll fourth this. Cooking for others is quite enjoyable. I couldn't be bothered most of the time to cook anything of worth for myself.

for example, this summer, I've had several get togethers here for friends and family...and I always behind the BBQ....cooking chicken, filet mignons, ribs, corn, etc....
I make a killer guacamole and salsa......and then.....here I am thinking of making myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes.:doh:

I'll fourth this. Cooking for others is quite enjoyable. I couldn't be bothered most of the time to cook anything of worth for myself.

As long as it's edible, I'm happy. Though sometimes I get so bored of cooking that I'll try something new and interesting just to liven up the actual cooking process.

And shit, I was just vacuuming in my room and vacuumed up about seven US cents that I'd forgotten had fallen to the floor! :laugh:

for example, this summer, I've had several get togethers here for friends and family...and I always behind the BBQ....cooking chicken, filet mignons, ribs, corn, etc....
I make a killer guacamole and salsa......and then.....here I am thinking of making myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes.:doh:

There's a time for everything. Plus, Frosted Flakes are damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom