Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were physically there, that would be perfect. We have to figure out something we can do to him online.

Use Khan's moderating power to create a thread about trams, but lock it just before he enters in a post that took him 6 hours to write.

I've got a terrible feeling about what my critical analysis will end up as, but that thread is kind of like a bungee jumping accident. I cannot look away.

I've got a terrible feeling about what my critical analysis will end up as, but that thread is kind of like a bungee jumping accident. I cannot look away.

I don't feel we're particularly harsh. Even NSW gave Ian a somewhat positive review.

Then again, once Carek and Rob discover the thread...

Bonnie, that thread is really all about who LM assigns to you. Mia used to be in that thread, and she gave glowing reviews to everyone. Me? Not so much, but I usually stick some positive things in there, for the sake of universal balance. I'm all about balance. Axver, balance is something you lost 2 ports ago.

Bonnie, that thread is really all about who LM assigns to you. Mia used to be in that thread, and she gave glowing reviews to everyone. Me? Not so much, but I usually stick some positive things in there, for the sake of universal balance. I'm all about balance. Axver, balance is something you lost 2 ports ago.

I see. Any chance of Mia doing the thing again this time around?

PS: what was Ax's score.

Pretty much.

I try to assign to the person whichever critical bastard we have is most knowledgeable of them, but occasionally you've got to go for whoever will be the most brutally honest. It all depends.

I had a hunch that great state of New South Wales was going to get his analysis on with me. I'm wondering if you, LeMel, or he is more preferable.

I had a hunch that great state of New South Wales was going to get his analysis on with me. I'm wondering if you, LeMel, or he is more preferable.

NSW is on hold until he writes his review of me. Then I'll be more liberal with handing him assignments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom