Mollie's Nipple, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IT'S OVER!!! :dance: :rockon:

19-8

GO THE AB'S! :bow:

Bit of a shit game though. First half was all kicks and penalties. Second half was better, but frustrating with how close we'd get but never score.......

IT'S OVER!!! :dance: :rockon:

19-8

GO THE AB'S! :bow:

Bit of a shit game though. First half was all kicks and penalties. Second half was better, but frustrating with how close we'd get but never score.......

FUCK YES, GO THE ALL BLACKS!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Nice way to start the Tri-Nations for us, and hopefully it'll shut up those "hurrr we has the wurld kup" South Africans.

The next game's in Dunedin, right? If the weather doesn't improve, it should be a fucking nightmarish game down at Carisbrook!

FUCK YES, GO THE ALL BLACKS!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Nice way to start the Tri-Nations for us, and hopefully it'll shut up those "hurrr we has the wurld kup" South Africans.

The next game's in Dunedin, right? If the weather doesn't improve, it should be a fucking nightmarish game down at Carisbrook!

:up:

:hug:

The things I do.....I could have watched it in front of a nice warm heater....but I stuck it out in a cold office...:yes:

You're awesome. :love:

Though you know you couldn't stay away from an evening postwhoring it up anyway ... :wink:

After all, Kim, look where the rugby's got you!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 432
User Name Posts
Axver 96
gluey 74
bono_212 49
*browneyedgirl* 34
Its Britastic! 34
cinnaminson 31
LemonMelon 18
mysterious_jen 16
KhanadaRhodes 16
coolian2 15
DreamOutLoud13 11
No spoken words 9
The Sad Punk 7
LemonMacPhisto 7
COBL_04 6
RegularBonoFan 4
GirlsAloudFan 3
BoMac 2

After all, Kim, look where the rugby's got you!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 432
User Name Posts
Axver 96
gluey 74
bono_212 49
*browneyedgirl* 34
Its Britastic! 34
cinnaminson 31
LemonMelon 18
mysterious_jen 16
KhanadaRhodes 16
coolian2 15
DreamOutLoud13 11
No spoken words 9
The Sad Punk 7
LemonMacPhisto 7
COBL_04 6
RegularBonoFan 4
GirlsAloudFan 3
BoMac 2

:ohmy: :angel:

:rockon:

Pfft Tell him it's only 9.30pm in NZ....not bedtime at all. :giggle: And it's even earlier in Oz!!

Goddamnit, so it is. I was hoping it'd at least be past 8pm. The Australia vs France game isn't being broadcast until midnight and I don't really plan to start drinking until just before it begins.

Goddamnit, so it is. I was hoping it'd at least be past 8pm. The Australia vs France game isn't being broadcast until midnight and I don't really plan to start drinking until just before it begins.
thank goodness for that because i'm still here

Aussie vs France.......on now :evil:

:hmm: Do I update you on the score?

NO!!!

If I know the score, there's no point watching the game, and hence no reason to sit around drinking lots of wine.

I haven't even read past the post I've quoted. Is it safe to read what's below it?

OK, refreshing the page for some reason reloaded to above my post rather than at my post, so I see it was safe after all. Thanks for offering to update, Kim. :hug: But I just don't enjoy watching sport as much when I already know the result, and honestly, I'm more watching this game just for a rugby fix than because I really care about the outcome. If I could have seen NZed vs South Africa, I probably wouldn't even watch this game, or just left it on in the background.

I loved the news report that mentioned how if the SkyTower were three times as high, it would have snow atop it right now.

Yeah ... but it's not. If Melbourne were a few degrees of latitude further south, it would have snow ... but it's not. If Wellington were open to the north rather than the south, it wouldn't have shocking southerlies ... but it's not. If Australia were a rainforested continent, it wouldn't have such a shocking drought right now ... but it's not.

God, that made me laugh.

Hey Ian, some more crappy journalism to point and laugh at. I just went to this story from Stuff's main page: Gang leader learns to read in prison - New Zealand news on Stuff.co.nz

Now, the story's not the problem. The presentation on the main page, however, is! See the photo of the literacy tutor at right? The main page came up with her photo, and below it, the headline "Gang leader learns to read in prison". What, SHE is a gang leader? No way! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom