Moive Game #20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rainman (Can't think of any other r's even though wish i had the brain to think of others! :reject: )

There's so many films around at the moment - it's so costly to go and see all of them though, plus it puts me off, with al the selfish idiots switching mobiles on, talking etc - remember when i was saying all that when i was in seeing the Queen?

Ah you're thinking of reading your fav Jane Austen then? I actually spotted a copy of that very book today! :yes:

All About Eve

I :heart: anthing written by Jane Austen. Just night go back to the store and buy it!!!! I WANT to see the movie Queen so very bad. Also I would like to see the, The Last King Of Scotland. I know what yo mean about the cost of going to see movies. I usually wait and then rent them at the video stores. But I would definitely pay the high cost of seeing Queeen, if it would ever come here.

Easy Rider

Oh yeah The Last King Of Scotland's another one i'd like to see, with Scotland in the title :giggle: it's a bit of a mis-leading title actually since it's about a dictator who just happens to like Scottish things!

Rabid

Back
Top Bottom