Mods - What do you do for a living?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a legal assistant for an immigration law firm.

And I sell on ebay on the side :wink:

I think at least one of the mods should be a dominatrix. No real reason why...I just think that would be a cool job title. (and it could be a fun job too! :sexywink: )

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I am an international man of mystery :sexywink:

I should also note that i am not a mod.

or a man.

That's what makes you such a mystery! :wink:

are you kidding me? im the biggest slut on interference

except for davec of course

I layed in bed from 3:30 am until 5:00 am because I couldn't sleep. I should have got up and joined in on the Love is blindness thread!

I own and manage a computer software company. The Interference Zine is pretty much my second job. I am moving to NYC in May to pursue a freelance writing career.

I am a Peace Corps volunteer living in Bamako, Mali (West Africa). I work in "Small Enterprise Development" specifically as a liason with two Malian government organizations dealing with the development of tourism and the handcrafts (artisanat) sector.

:)

I'm a sales associate at a women's clothing store and a receptionist at a construction equipment company.

sulawesigirl4 said:
I am a Peace Corps volunteer living in Bamako, Mali (West Africa). I work in "Small Enterprise Development" specifically as a liason with two Malian government organizations dealing with the development of tourism and the handcrafts (artisanat) sector.

:)

Sula :hug:

Back
Top Bottom