Mods - What do you do for a living?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HelloAngel said:
We should have a Sicy Smilie with a whip that snaps. :sexywink:

:lol:

dancingsicy.gif

Angela Harlem said:
there's a fine line between pleasure and pain. you've done it once, you can do it again.
:sexywink:
Break my body with the back of your hand
doesn't make sense from where I stand

Christina Amphlett :drool: (At least back in the day)

sulawesigirl4 said:
I am a Peace Corps volunteer living in Bamako, Mali (West Africa). I work in "Small Enterprise Development" specifically as a liason with two Malian government organizations dealing with the development of tourism and the handcrafts (artisanat) sector.

:)

Awesome Sula! :up:

I like that idea! :laugh:

Here is a list of all past jobs I have had:

Baby-sitter
Shoe store stock/sales
Dollar store sales (fired before the store even opened :lol: :reject: It wasn't my fault, I swear! :mad: )
Women's clothing store sales
Hotel maid
Computer lab assistant/student computer tech
7-Eleven clerk
Life and health insurance agent

And then my two current jobs I already mentioned: women's clothing store sales (same company as mentioned above) and receptionist.

I THINK that's everything! :crack: :lol:

Techie2000 said:
What is wrong with this picture? We have thousands of members and not enough premium memberships so that Elvis can put our moderators on the payroll.
:drool: love this idea!

like bc i've had many shitty jobs. i must say my current job really takes the cake :mad:

I like one of my jobs a lot, but it has crappy hours and crappy pay. :sigh:

The other job isn't terrible, I guess...but it's a huge slap in the face to be doing the same job I did for the same company while in high school...and I'm a college graduate. :slant: I used to work at that job and say, "This is why I wanna go to college." And now...:|

I guess I have to laugh about it, or else I'll go insane. :lol:

:crack:

Back
Top Bottom