Mock Each Others NCAA Football Teams Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
Oh yes, with the season having begun, I think we need a place to mock each others teams when they lose. I personally am into that.

I will begin with the results of todays game:

Mormons vs. Georgians, who will win? Mormons. Take that you dirty south. Hang your heads in shame Georgians.

So can ND!

On a side note, I accidently bumped into the ND football team before the U2 concert on 10/10/01. My friend and I decided to leave our place in the GA line to find a bathroom on campus. As we were approaching one of the buildings, the whole team filed out, in full dress. So we finally made our way though all them and their lovely gold helmets, and found our destination. Yep, I am full of pointless anecdotes....

Last edited:
who else would a fine irish boy root for...
10044776.jpg

Should I talk a little trash?

You guys can go on and on all you want, but only one team can be ranked at the top of the polls, and that would be my alma mater, the Oklahoma Sooners. I would also like to give props to my Dawgs at Jawja, hail to the victors in the maize and blue, and much love to Bradlee Van Pelt and the Rams as they go up against Cal this week.

Thumbs down to Oklahoma State, Colorado (or rather Gary Barnett), Notre Dame as a general rule, and Texass. And I won't even tell you what my sister and I call the Ohio State Buckeyes... ;)

Trash talking = :up:

NBCrusader, are you prepared to watch USC destroy my alma mater on Saturday? I am. :down:

Last edited:
nbcrusader said:
Where are all the USC fans???

I think they can beat BYU.

I do remember one time when I was driving in LA in an older part of town.
My friends said "Roll up the windows". I said this area doesn't look that bad.
They said "We are driving through the SC campus, and degrees fly in open windows."

HeartlandGirl said:
Trash talking = :up:

:yes:

trash talking is half the fun. particularly about any school in florida, the univ. of michigan... and don't even get me started on ohio state.

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom