Mock Each Others NCAA Football Teams Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:laugh:

Seriously, I could get banned! ;) I'll leave it up to your imagination, which will probably come up with something even worse. Then my work here will be done!

Actually, I just wrote a haiku about tomorrow's game:

Crimson meets crimson
But Bama is no longer
"Frantastic." We'll win.

In all seriousness, I have lots of respect for Alabama's program and fans. Good luck to you guys tomorrow. :wave:

how 'bout those fighting irish!!!
willingham_20021031.jpg

Okay....recap time.

Notre Dame beat the Cougars. :up:
Bowling Green beat Purdue. :up:
USC won (I am pretty sure)
Ohio State won
Bama????
OK?

I decided to go and work at the local Div. I college stadium (ticket-taker). I loved the T-shirts I saw..."Muck Fichigan"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

:dance:

digi i thought of you just like i said i would. except for a large part of the game i was sitting there wanting to kill someone. somehow the boys managed to pull a win out of their @sses. the place went completely insane. nd doesn't usually do so well in OT.

what a day... :D :sexywink:

Screaming Flower said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

:dance:

digi i thought of you just like i said i would. except for a large part of the game i was sitting there wanting to kill someone. somehow the boys managed to pull a win out of their @sses. the place went completely insane. nd doesn't usually do so well in OT.

what a day... :D :sexywink:

it sounded so loud in the 4th quarter. after the fumble recovery the place was going nuts. so what did you think when the game was tied up with just a few ticks to go?

DiGi said:
so what did you think when the game was tied up with just a few ticks to go?

i thought, "crap, we really suck in ot." :slant:

fortunately the game came down to our kicker. he is pretty damn consistent - even under pressure. i knew he would come through for us so when you guys missed that field goal i knew we had it in the bag.

i still can't believe we won though.

deep said:

I knew it was not going to be a good year.
When the seagulls would not eat the crickets. .:wink:

Haha, I wish I would have seen that earlier. That's good stuff. :up:

Stupid seagulls, the most ghetto of birds.

Here are some creative slogans for the Golden Domers for the ND V. Michigan game:

Muck Fichigan (commonly used on an orange t-shirt with blue lettering)

Ann Arbor is a whore (again, found in ym parts on an orange t-shirt with blue lettering).

I get to send out the Illini on a plane to Hollywood tomorrow morning to play UCLA in Pasadena.

I am working on special Illini "check-in" signs right now. :der:

Back
Top Bottom