Moby assault video on TV tonight.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hewson

Blue Crack Supplier
If you remember the story of Moby being assaulted in Boston back in December, apparently there is home video of the attack shot by one of the club's doormen. And being a good citizen the doorman sold it to Inside Edition rather than taking it to police.

Well Inside Edition is going to air the footage tonight (Jan 30), check your local listings.

what a great example of how stupid we as a public are. no doubt some of us will make a point of watching someone get seriously ass kicked.

yes, this is a knock on our charachter.

My question in this is that the person who videotaped the incident was one of the club's doormen. Shouldn't he have been rushing to aid Moby rather than taping?
They say it appeared to be a planned out attack by 3 individuals, my thinking is maybe there were 4 involved, the 4th being the cameraman who made money off it by selling it to tabloid TV.
The first time the Boston police saw the tape was when Inside Edition showed it to them.

Hewson said:
My question in this is that the person who videotaped the incident was one of the club's doormen. Shouldn't he have been rushing to aid Moby rather than taping?

I don't even like Moby, but how stupid and thoughtless ARE people??? :rolleyes:

Anybody who would attack Moby needs to be attacked themselves. And I'm a pacifist. Moby is just the nicest calmest guy you could imagine.

Back
Top Bottom