Moby album preview on iTunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeartlandSoul

The Fly
Hey if any of you use iTunes, they have a free download premiere of Moby's new album "Hotel." I don't have any of his albums, but I liked what I heard :cool:

Playlist Notes:

Moby continues his tradition of making beautifully eclectic records with his new album Hotel. Unlike Play and 18, the new record is sample-free. Moby cut all the music himself and sings throughout with vocalist Laura Dawn adding some vibe to four tracks. The songs range from quiet instrumentals to big-chorus stadium anthems, from straightforward electric-disco to new wave-spiced ballads...

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

I've had that mp3 for a week or so, only listened to it once. Some sounded pretty good, some sounded....the opposite. Hopefully it was just the clips, I've liked his last few albums. :up:

Last edited:
I hate iTunes (or I hate the fact that Mexico don't have an iTunes store)

u2popmofo said:
I've had that mp3 for a week or so, only listened to it once. Some sounded pretty good, some sounded....the opposite. Hopefully it was just the clips, I've liked his last few albums. :up:

I usually find that with Moby albums it takes a long time for some of the songs to grow on you.

I have only heard Beautiful and Life me up so far, he was also playing it live on a tv show here last night and it sounded really good. I'm really looking forward to hearing more from 'Hotel'. I really like Moby. He's also excellent live.

Last edited:
I picked up the CD yesterday (or double CD, I should say). I just heard the first disc, which is the main album. It's a bit different because it's almost all Moby this time - he's not sampling anything. I liked a lot of it, but I think another listen is in order before I truly know what I think of it.

Along with the obvious songs like Beautiful and Lift Me Up, the tune that I liked the most the first time through was Where You End.

I'm onto the second disc now, which is the ambient one. It's beautiful so far...

Back
Top Bottom