Moan United have won the Premier League.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah. It's painful really. I can sympathise with Arsenal supporters - Ipswich couldn't win when they were supposed to - Brighton, Grimsby, Stoke home and away should have been wins but we drew most of them and even lost a few, not to mention throwing away leads at Rotherham home and away and failing to beat Nottingham Forest after going 2-0 up. If we'd managed to win those we'd probably be up in the automatic spots by now. Condolences to any Gooners.

oh yeah, and now the press is going to go on and on about how great United are when they forget conveniently Ruud's diving, or Barthez's crappy antics at Loftus Road (the penalty incident where he f*cked around wasting time and caused Malbranque to miss). Come to think of it, what about Ole whacking the heck out of Andy Griffin at Old Trafford to score the fifth in that 5-3 over the Mags?

Ah, but Man U whinge more than any other team in the league. Remember Fergie moaning about the length of the season, remember his mindgames with Arsene Wenger...

:censored: Man U. :p

As a Newcastle fan i didn't! I'd have preferred them to sew up the title than let manu back in and then throw a tantrum on tele!

Back
Top Bottom