Mmmmmmmmmmm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
For Halloween 2002 New Favorite Candy:

3358%3A74723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323347%3B683%3A4ot1lsi

That picture was WAY too big

If you like peanut butter goodies......

I just discovered:

wallpaper_thumb.jpg

info_candybar.gif

Yummy nougaty goodness with P.B. brought to you by your friends at Reese's!! :drool:

Last edited:
cooooookies

those fastbreaks are NASTY.

they tried to give them to us befgore the regatta (due to their unbelieveable calorie count) and i tried it and spit it out.

favorite candies: caramel m&ms, smarties (the canadian kind, not the nasty ass sugar kind), and aero bars.

none of which i can get here.

:shrug: keeps me from eating too much candy.

____
:wave: besides, cookies are better! YAY!

Re: If you like peanut butter goodies......

bonosloveslave said:
I just discovered:

wallpaper_thumb.jpg

info_candybar.gif

Yummy nougaty goodness with P.B. brought to you by your friends at Reese's!! :drool:

Those are my fav. right now. :drool:

* slaps boofus lilly

Re: Re: cooooookies

bonosloveslave said:

What the heck are caramel m&m's? :scratch:

Caramel M&Ms are the best. They come in a dark red package and are not found everywhere (some stores carry them, others don't - I found them at Ralph's supermarkets in So. Cal.). Caramel, chocolate, candy coating. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

MMMMM

One of my favorites is still the old Heath Bar. Num, num. And good old plain M&M's....but those carmel ones sound interesting.

Nice Halloween costume, Ouizy.

Heyyyyyyyy, I had a nice pic of Pixy Stix up earlier. Someone must of squealed like a pig and they shut me down.:mad:

sometimes I get a little nostalgic for these (raise your hand if you're old enough to remember)

spacestore_1711_1523103

I went to Perugia, Italy this weekend for a European Chocolate festival. I definitely saw sculptures of Pinnochio, the Blue Fairy, and other characters from the fairytale in solid chocolate. I drank a hot chocolate that tasted like melted hersheys syrup, and saw many a Italian child o.d.ing from too much sugar... they were like bouncing around and passin out, and had chocolate all over their faces.... scary. But, it was fun. Yea, yea.:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom