Mmm...would you like fries with that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That looks abso-fucking-loutely disgusting! At the end they were just eating cold hamburger patties with congealed cheese.
eck15.gif

Oh, the exploits of crazy kids....

In 'n Out makes excellent burgers for a fast food chain.

The 100X burger is a tribute to the "off menu" items you can order. In 'n Out has a very simple menu: hambuger, cheeseburger, double cheeseburger, fries and drinks.

For those "in the know," you can order your hamburger in a variety of special ways ("monster style," "protein style," etc.).

If a double cheeseburger isn't enough, you can order "three by's" "four by's" etc. The number references the number of hamburger patties with cheese.

Carek1230 said:
Yes, why yes it is wrong. :wink:

Ha...I mean I don't want what that guy got...I just want a regular cheeseburger, animal style. :drool:

And Kren, I have "Fast Food Nation." After I read it, I went vegetarian for a year. Then I broke down and had a Whopper. :shrug:

"Animal Style" - bun is grilled with mustard, sauteed onions instead of raw, pickles, extra "special sauce" - [this can also be applied to fries

they'll do whatever you want there. Animal style, protein, just a grilled cheese.

you can even ask for super crispy fries.

I didn't know you could animal style fries :drool:

so they sautee the fries with the onions and mustard??

Back
Top Bottom