MMA Thread the Third

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm getting very irritated by Shogun being referred to by his nickname and not his name. I can't ever remember who he is because the fight cards always show his real name.

I'm considering going.
Please go for me. I have the world's biggest, most ridiculous crush on Gustafsson. I really, really hope he beats Cormier. And then Jon Jones comes back, and we get Gustafsson / Jones II :love:.

Yes....I realize that Gustafsson just got destroyed by the guy who lost to Cormier, but damn it, I can dream.

I'm happily eating crow, I didn't think this was going to be a good fight.

Gotta be 29-28, but damn, Nog almost finished that shit. Couldn't get his other arm around the neck though.

Last 3 wins combined 96 seconds...dying.

Oh my God, 25 minutes for all of her fights, lmfao.

Deep, I thought you said they had to be the exact right weight for a title fight. Correia is a pound under.

flames-1.gif

Bad but forgiven

Must make weight for title fights. Not sure his shorts weighed 8 ounces, but with that sliding weight scale ( vs digital) it was easy to call it at 135.

Tate and Eye were over at 135.5 and 136. Allowed for non title fight.

Edit to add

Rules and Regulations - Unified Rules and Other MMA Regulations

Making weight for bantamweight means weighting as much as 135 or as little as 125.1
135.1 and you miss weight for being over, if you are not over 125 you miss weight for being under.

Last edited:
Women's straw weight has a top weight of 115 with no minimum weight
They should let a couple of 70 pounders go at it, that would sell real good.
That hunger games franchise is huge.

Back
Top Bottom