MMA Thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll be home in time Saturday for Faber's fight. I'm intrigued. I do feel like he's a little past his prime, BUT, that still leaves him as a very talented fighter.

bonoz2012, I was at an Asian market right before coming home. They had Lotte brand mochi ice cream daifuku from Japan. I'm eating it now. Sooooooooooo good.

bonoz2012, I was at an Asian market right before coming home. They had Lotte brand mochi ice cream daifuku from Japan. I'm eating it now. Sooooooooooo good.

I'm buying a skateboard so I have enough time at lunch to go to the Asian market down the street so I can have their awesome udon for dinner like once a week. Is that bad?

Also, jealous.

Also, I see Chiesa is sticking with the shorter hair.

Chiesa looks like a different person physically, waaaay better shape than I've ever seen him in.

I'm buying a skateboard so I have enough time at lunch to go to the Asian market down the street so I can have their awesome udon for dinner like once a week. Is that bad?

Also, jealous.

Also, I see Chiesa is sticking with the shorter hair.

Udon 4 lief

That angle of Paige against the cage was one of the saddest things I've ever seen. Like she took one of those "survive in the octagon with a professional for $300" fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom