MMA Thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
since i don't know either of their walkout songs, i guess we'll break the pattern of the person with the walkout song i like losing. (i would like sterling to win)

I'M BLONDE AND I'M SO HAPPY AND OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE l'M SO AWESOME AND HAVING SO MUCH FUN BEING SO AWESOME MY HAIR IS BLONDE ISN'T THIS AWESOME?

-paige van zandt (also sage northcutt)

I am giving Sage a little slack for awhile, he is barely legal, we have seen the stepford family he was broght up in, and he has not said anything catty about the other girls, yet

he did look pretty impressive punching out an old has been druggie, that ain't no joke

since i don't know either of their walkout songs, i guess we'll break the pattern of the person with the walkout song i like losing. (i would like sterling to win)

I was just saying to Travis, "Welp, I already liked Sterling, but now that he has a badass secret handshake with his team, he's quickly gaining on TJ and Lineker for favorite Bantamweight"

I am giving Sage a little slack for awhile, he is barely legal, we have seen the stepford family he was broght up in, and he has not said anything catty about the other girls, yet

i'm not really cheering for him to lose, i'm just totally creeped out by anyone that happy and roboticly stepfordly.

I was just saying to Travis, "Welp, I already liked Sterling, but now that he has a badass secret handshake with his team, he's quickly gaining on TJ and Lineker for favorite Bantamweight"

haha

according to my unofficial fight shorts theory
Sterling should lose, but the odds have him second biggest favorite behind Sage

dear fight pass, please mic up serra and longo more often. love, iwb.

that one hurt my neck. especially the part where he basically picked eduardo up by the guillotine.

Speaking of that TUF Brazil season that I actually watched, I would like to see Antonio Carlos Junior win next.

why in the ever loving fuck is it alphabetized by first name?

i have no idea how i'm going to stay awake for this whole card. i've been up since 11pm last night.

is it too much to ask the mma gods for that to be the only eye poke of the weekend?

What exactly happened? I saw an angry ref, someone started talking to me, I turned around and there was an arm raise.

Casey got poked in the eye, told the ref he couldn't see out of that eye at all, they stopped the fight and it was ruled a no contest being all of 10 seconds into the fight.

wasn't the blood dripping from the right eye though? thought he got poked in the left/said he couldn't see out of the left.

you know you don't need to dvr fight pass, it's replayable after the event ends. or at least the south korea card was, cos i fell asleep before it started and when i woke up a couple hours after it ended it was there.

I fell asleep during the South Korea card, and just pulled it right up the next morning. Was actually able to avoid spoilers and everything, because I fell asleep DURING Bendo's fight, and assumed he'd lost. Never noticed a thing to the contrary until I watched the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom