MMA Thread part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really glad the Blackzilians won tonight. they dominated ATT on the season, it was only the bullshit point system that had it even at the end.

Last edited:
I missed a few fights tonight because I'm watching at work. I didn't watch any of the TUF season either. Not missing Wonderboy tho.

Only the last prelim with Josh Samman was any good.
I really enjoyed Michele Waterson, it was one sided but she is delightful.
The 2 TUF fights held my interest because I watched the season. ATT had to fight Hayder 3!times to get 5 wins. he has a lot of power.

I like Samman's writing on bleacher report.

I like headkicks too.

I think doing TUF was a mistake for Ronda and I think it will be a mistake for Conor, too.

Yeah, seems like a bad choice, imo.

At least Faber gets to do what he does best, train other people for success.

I missed this the other day:

Irish rock band U2 shows support for Conor McGregor before UFC 189 | FOX Sports

U2 apparently really loves them some UFC :wink:

U2Conor.jpg

Less of how McGregor is going to look on TUF, and more of a guarantee he won't fight for another 9 months. Even if Jose is ready to go in October, Conor's tied up in filming that bullshit til like next March now, no? Way to milk it as Conor McGregor featherweight belt-holder, ufc.

He better bring a better wrestling coach than the guy who taught him, though.

Last edited:
Anyone he teaches is going to spend years being taken down repeatedly with no idea what's happening to them or how to defend against it.

Which is significant, since Faber and Team Alpha Male are all about submissions, aren't they?

Yeah... I think I'll watch this season of TUF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom