MMA Thread part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried watching the prelims, but the sound wouldnt work on the ufc.tv app. Moved to the laptop, which loaded right as some dude was trying really hard to choke the other guy. but after that fight, it kept freezing up and I got annoyed.

I love the guy, but his last couple fights have been incredibly depressing to watch.

JT, getting nervous for Saturday?

I wouldn't mind seeing Henderson fight a couple more times. I honestly think he's still got something left. It's different than when Chocolate Al started going downhill

I am! But I'm excited. I'm sure I'll be a mess when the fight actually starts. I hope he finishes Hendricks and shuts people up

I hope so as well, but I'm more nervousness than I have been in the past for some reason. Typically I can't see GSP losing to most any of his recent fights (Condit was the only one I thought stood a chance in years), but Hendricks worries me.

I'd also hate to see him win, because I think he's super annoying. :shh:

yeah, A good hard fought fight with a worthy opponent, with a little danger thrown in
Jon Jones haters should respect him after that last fight.

I love the guy, but his last couple fights have been incredibly depressing to watch.

The head kick bummed me out, i'd much preferred to see Belfort's silly hair go flying at the end of Henderson's fist.

Not sure if I take Saturday night off from work and go somewhere to watch this. I think I do.

I may go see it at one of the movie theaters showing the event. Cod be fun to watch it like that.

Cod be fun to watch it like that.

Atlantic-cod-swimming-008.jpg

That's honestly what I was thinking of doing, minus the fish. :shrug:

I thought mofo was just saying that fights would be cool to watch at a movie theater, since he already enjoys watching fishing that way.

Peace Sword is like

eJfNuZa.gif

I love this band. Two very different, VERY good releases in one year.

I don't take Frank Mir as a Flaming Lips fan.

PEACE SWORD(FISH)?

not a sword of peace, nor a fish:
11a_BrockLesnar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom