MLP 2K5 Playoff edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agreed, the Padres suck. If Peavy gets his ass kicked, what does that mean for Eaton and the rest of the ass-clowns that pitch for the Padres. Sigh.

I'm psyched, heading to Anaheim for the Angel/Yankee game tonight, and hopefully tomorrow.

Anaheim is a house of horrors for the Yanks, and the Angel pitching staff is great, so the Yanks task is daunting. The Angel offense is fairly crappy, though, so hopefully things will balance. I love the Yanks to death and will root my tuchis off, but I think the Angels are the better team.

Great might be an overstatement, agreed, but their roatation and bullpen go really deep, they have 4 starters with sub 4.00 eras, which is a miracle in American League. That might not be great, but it's pretty damned good, and their rotation is lined up properly, unlike NY. Sadly.

Rivera is amazing, not great, and agreed that K-Rod is not at his level....but it is just a notch below. Let's put it like this....when K-Rod comes in to close, it's not like I think to myself "game over", but I also do not think to myself "we're gonna win this one".

Man, you know your pitcher is having a bad day when my boy, Scotty Pods :drool: , hits a homer off you.

scottyp.bmp

Go Sock!!

14-2 Good guys.

WildHoneyAlways said:

14-2 Good guys.

I know announcers are usually employed by the ball club and are expected to root for the team...but Ken Harrelson deserves to be thrown off the top of the Sears Tower.

speedracer said:

I know announcers are usually employed by the ball club and are expected to root for the team...but Ken Harrelson deserves to be thrown off the top of the Sears Tower.

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. It's DJ that should take the plunge. Hawk is entertainment. :wink:

ah what a good day so far. now i dont know if i want to root for the yankees or angels :hmm:

peavy has a broken rib, he hurt it during their celebration pile up

a serious ass whipping just took place...
14-2, WTF??? :mad:
nobody expectd a cakewalk, but that was just sh**...

tomorrow is another day

for the moment, i'll believe in angels

They just worked in Coldplay's "Speed of Sound" and U2's "New York". Weird.

speedracer said:

Ken Harrelson Doesn't work the playoff games anyways:( :( :( :(

Alright I'm rooting for the Yankees for 2 reasons:

1) Thundersticks
2) Rally Monkey

I just posted in another thread that I want to skin the rally monkey and make a little hat out of him. :grumpy:

Then, I'd like to take a pair of Thundersticks and shove them.......well, you get the picture.

omg. they just mentioned bartman. kill me now.

WildHoneyAlways said:

omg. they just mentioned bartman. kill me now.

I do like the fact that Garret Anderson gave the guy a long, dirty look. After all, he was 40 years old and trying to catch a foul ball with a glove.

speedracer said:

I do like the fact that Garret Anderson gave the guy a long, dirty look. After all, he was 40 years old and trying to catch a foul ball with a glove.

If he had given Cano's ball over his head just as much effort, this might be a 1-1 game.....GA has not impressed me this year, AT ALL! :down:

Back
Top Bottom